Hello from Cali!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiksroks

Fat Farmer
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm here in cali and grow for medicinal purposes. I am on my third grow but since its been so long since the previous two I am a total noob! I have already learned a lot from this site and joined because yours seems to be the most informative I have found. I'm currently growing in a spare bedroom in soil using a 1000w HPS. I've got 6 bubblegum, grown from clones. They are about 7 weeks into flowering and about 5 feet tall (sativa?). They are loaded with nice looking big buds. They seem to be sloooooow, but maybe I'm just impatient. As soon as these are done I will be starting 6 more either from clones sourced locally or from seeds ordered online. I guess I'll be seeing you all in the forum. Peace!:D

C.A.
alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day

welcome to MP kiks

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. It really shoes the quality of the people on this site. 'been doing a lot of reading. I'll be posting some pics of the girls for you all to critique as soon as i get my camera back should be by Sunday. 2dog your bg looks sweet. Mine are a little more stretched at about 5-6 feet tall but the top 2 feet is all bud! If the buds double in size over the next couple weeks like I've read they should it will definitely be spectacular!
Peace

Sativas take their own sweet time-but its worth it!

:bong: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :bong:

:)

Gb

Latest posts

Back