Hello, from Kentucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bbr7515 said:
its not just a bluegrass state, we made bleed blue.but we love green!!

Awesome, Bluegrass represents here. :yeahthat: Great to be on board. Thank you all.

TheStickyIcky said:
I bleed red!

Louisville Cardinals fan? I respect that.

I don't think there are many states that have the passion Kentuckians do when it comes to college basketball. There isn't any fair-weather fans in our state, no matter what color you bleed.

progre55ive said:
Louisville Cardinals fan? I respect that.

I don't think there are many states that have the passion Kentuckians do when it comes to college basketball. There isn't any fair-weather fans in our state, no matter what color you bleed.
well said

Thirded, you guys. We are intense. And we own the sport. We're back in the glory times. If the rest of them want to win a title they better tighten up their shoelaces because it's going to come through this great state! We love our ball, I don't care if you're blue or red.

Kentucky, WV, OH aren't we all just Appalachian? (well, not me, I married an Appalachian, does that make me one by injection? LOL)

Welcome and good luck with the new grow.

Melvan said:
Kentucky, WV, OH aren't we all just Appalachian? (well, not me, I married an Appalachian, does that make me one by injection? LOL)

Welcome and good luck with the new grow.

I believe you are correct; I think the Appalachian region runs pretty far South. Funny fact: when I get the chance when filling out an application, or whatever that asks for your race with a check box (like it should effin' matter), if it allows you to check and write in the "other" category, I always check it and fill in as "Appalachian American." I find this more accurate than Caucasian, Hispanic, etc. One Nation under a groove, is what I say...

New grow went great, thanks!!!! I got close to 8 ounces in the cabinet under 400 watts, with slightly less than 8 square feet. My Can-Lite sitting upright in the corner put me at about 7 square feet of space, roughly. I was very happy, to say the least. First harvest in about 8 years. First time using coco; love the stuff. I need to put together a grow journal, took notes and photos throughout. Maybe I'll start working on that soon. Started another grow, but I'm not really putting the time and patience like I did the last, and it's definitely showing result wise. It's still early, so I need to quit being lazy and show some love. Take care, gang.

Welcome! Nice grow pic =3

I like one of your Senators =P

Latest posts

Back