Hello from Paradise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Namaste' & hello from Paradise. I'm new here but not new to growing, and am enjoying the site very much. I've been growing fr past 4 yrs using chemical nutes but am starting new crop and want to use organic this time and from now on. Since it is new to me and I'm used to using chemicals have grown accustomed to doing things a certain way. I'm planning to use Earth Juice liquids in organic soil mix and also got Peruvian Seabird Guano and Indonesian Bat Guano to make teas. I've read some of the post and would appreciate any help with this as it is new to me. Glad to be here and look forward to growing the Medicine which is Godz Gift the way it was meant to be grown. :bongin::watchplant::cool:

Welcome to MJPassion. Can't wait to see some pix of your budskies. Take care.

Welcome, You are gonna find huge amounts of help here. This is a great site.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

wellcome to the site, all ways a good thing when a vet. grower like your self join's up. lots of help here bro. just gotta read.......

Latest posts

Back