Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Hello, new here.

sharonp

Reaction score
I have been reading a lot about indoor growing. I have grown outside years ago, but things sure have changed. Weed is still not legal where I live, not even medicinal. I like to smoke good pot and I am tired of trying to find it or getting ripped off. So, here I am. I also have a lot of chronic pain and it really helps to keep depression away.

sharonp

Reaction score
Hi, I was just saying hello. I am growing some Lemon Haze autoflowering. I wanted to grow a sativa-dominant strain for now. I have made one of my bathrooms into a grow room. It is private as pot is still illegal where I live. I have three seedlings growing and I just got a Spider Farm 1000 light. I have had them under a couple of Led 65 watt full spectrum bulbs. They are doing good and today put them under the Spider Farm on 60 watts to begin with.

I am trying to use all organic soil. I have to order everything online though as growing season has past here. So, I did not order enough and had to mix with soil I found at Tractor Supply. I will have to keep working on improving that in the future. Everything is a work in progress. I chose the autoflowering this time, but next I will try some regular and see how that goes.

RosterTheCog

If you Rib-it It gets Bigger
Reaction score
Welcome
@hippie is always happy to welcome another pretty lady
Ask away, there are no stupid questions, unless Roster asks them.

sharonp

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I am sure I will have a lot of questions as I get going. I am enjoying reading up to date information.

RosterTheCog

If you Rib-it It gets Bigger
Reaction score
I was nice No where was I saying
there are no stupid questions, unless Roster asks them.
Unless I ask the stupid question Silly

Latest posts