Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look fantastic. I'm wondering why such small containers. You in coco? For the size and container size they look great.
1000000524.jpg

Challenged with lack of space in the veg box. But, just got these new 1 gallon containers and trays this week. When they are ready to flower, I will transplant and let them recover then off to the tent they go.

I use profits from my cryptocurrency investments to fund my project. Bought a ventilation system for the tent last year, lots of soil/nutrients, and these containers/trays. The next upgrade will be lights. I also want to look at a cloning chamber at some point, could probably even make one

That is good stuff, has mycos in it. Smells like a hog farm when you open the bag. If you don’t know what a hog farm smells like, I promise, that is it.
How long have you been using it?
It’s seasonal at my local Walmart, I am still waiting for them to restock it.

Putting up a mesh that stretches above the girls in the tent, hoping to get the jungle under control. The UNK 1 plants are 4 ft. tall, but using LST to bend it down and fill the tent in that way. I have 2 UNK 1 plants under LST and the LA Kush got topped before flowering, to hopefully increase yield

Latest posts

Back