Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep.03, we would use a Serdi guide and seat machine to put in hardened seats for the 202 intakes valves. The angle plugs aim the spark towards the intake for better firing. That Serdi machine puts a sleek 5-angle seat for the valve. Shave off 0.030" from the surface with a rotary broach for added compression. Port, polish and BAM! you are set...
Shave the intake manifold to correct angle as well or forever have sealing trouble.

Yep, intake manifold must be shaved for everything to line up and seal. I worked on cast iron and aluminum heads (TIG weld), but it is cheaper now to buy a bare head, add the parts you want and call it good. What I used to do has become an archaic lost craft

Moved a bunch of stuff around and came up with this area...still in its infancy, but soon to be converted into a fully functioning flowering chamber! It's going to take some work, and I will have to spend a few bucks to get it whipped into shape. I have some ideas, but welcome suggestions and feedback. Thanks! ~ Jagwire

Attachments

• IMG_2635.JPG
    IMG_2635.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2636.JPG
    IMG_2636.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 0
The left "wall" is very sturdy cardboard (held up by a piece of electrical tape for now, lol), and plan to affix some white posterboard to it before fastening it to the wall. The sliding mirror/door is already white inside, and I will line the floor with heavy plastic. I still haven't figured out my canopy/lighting system yet, but I will likely stick with LED.

Sorry for the repeat video - it didn't want to upload at first, so I posted it again from a different source.

With that said, I was tending to my garden this morning and got a phone call in a different room. When I came back, I found my cat nibbling on a couple of leaves! 🤣 It only caused slight cosmetic damage, and I removed the damaged portion (so it wouldn't waste energy trying to repair itself). Now I have to be mindful of my cat's location before I open up the garden...

Sorry for the repeat video - it didn't want to upload at first, so I posted it again from a different source.

With that said, I was tending to my garden this morning and got a phone call in a different room. When I came back, I found my cat nibbling on a couple of leaves! 🤣 It only caused slight cosmetic damage, and I removed the damaged portion (so it wouldn't waste energy trying to repair itself). Now I have to be mindful of my cat's location before I open up the garden...
Remember to save her some fan leaves when you trim.

When I was a teenager and just started smoking MJ on a regular basis, my sister's cat (Buffy) would come running over to the porch swing I was sitting on and hop into my lap while I was sparking up. She got right in my face, and would sniff around like she was enjoying the smoking session as well, lol

When I was a teenager and just started smoking MJ on a regular basis, my sister's cat (Buffy) would come running over to the porch swing I was sitting on and hop into my lap while I was sparking up. She got right in my face, and would sniff around like she was enjoying the smoking session as well, lol
My cat Louie comes up in my lap almost everyday for a contact buzz. It’s intentional I know. He puts his face right up in the smoke getting a couple good hits before kicking back like the fat cat he is. My other cat Cleo loves the leaves but wants nothing to do with the smoke. My cat Louie is a stoner tho.

If you guys wanna tie into high maintenance high dollar car get yourself a Lancia. I had one in the early 80s and swear I will never on another Italian car again… beautiful, handcrafted cars, but they are a nightmare to work on and keep running if you can even find parts
Italian women aint easy either.

Absolutely! And it is a such a superior approach for management of chronic pain, thus eliminating the need for opioids. Take it from someone who has been there/done that, and went down that rabbit hole...
makes me in a tiger in the boudoir just saying ☝️ :rolleyes:

I have been vehicle shopping all week and had not gotten a chance to post anything. Here are some new pics that I took yesterday, and the story behind them.

I was talking to a friend and told them I had found a couple of seeds in some bud I got from a dispensary. They said, "You should put them in dirt, and see what pops up!" I laughed, and told them I already did that, but I didn't have enough space or equipment to complete the project yet. Then they told me they had a VivoSun tent (which was missing some parts), but I was welcome to set it up and see what happens. After a couple of days, I had a functional 2 x 4 x 6 grow tent to flower them in!

The first 3 pics show the biggest one in their new home, bathed in full-spectrum LED lights (3 panels). The last pic is the smaller one, which is quickly catching up in size since I moved the bigger one to the tent. I bought a jar of root hormones, and I am going to try some cloning later today on the smaller one. I plan on growing 2 clones at a time until they reach 18" and then to the tent they go. I have enough room in the tent to hold 2 in the later stages of budding, while I put 2 more in the tent to turn and start flowering before I harvest first two... like a rolling schedule - or something like that, lol 😎

Attachments

• IMG_2645.JPG
    IMG_2645.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2647.JPG
    IMG_2647.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2648.JPG
    IMG_2648.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2651.JPG
    IMG_2651.JPG