Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antigone

Reaction score
I'm kinda new, I've viewed these boards before anyhow. But I figured I'd say hi first. I've grown before, but after getting an Aerogarden for my birthday in April, I've begun growing all over. These are pictures of my set up. The plants are about a month old. Act of God seeds so who knows what'll be there. The smaller one just got moved today to outside, and two new seeds were planted.

five.jpg

four.jpg

one.jpg

six.jpg

three.jpg

two.jpg

Hi there both of you. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj like a pro. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. This site is secure. The server is located in Holland so nothing you post on this site will get you into trouble of any kind. Obviously, don't post pics that have your face or any kind of personal information and you will be just fine. You should use the picture upload tool to upload your photos though. The photo upload tool is there for a reason. Be sure to browse over the site rules. I hope to see you around the forums sometime in the future.

The plants look good so far. You should start a grow journal so we can follow your progress. Until then, take care and be safe.

Yeah. I don't get along with that uploader :D I'm perfectly fine with hosting my own pictures, but thanks.

They do look decent so far. I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed with that Aero.

Welcome to MP. I went ahead and edited your pictures as we don't allow Photo Bucket picture service to be used on this site for security reasons. ;) If you need help uploading pics another way just give a yell.

Latest posts

Back