hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flutefixer

Reaction score
hello all, thanks for lettin me join this forum! I am considering adding co2 in the garden, I am trying to do it as cheaply as possible and am considering adding a propane tank with a large burner to the area, outside the danger of having an open flame in the garden...will burning propane raise my co2 level substantially enough to mess with it. I am having a hard time letting go of the money to get a regular co2 tank, regulator and timer since I am such a novice at this.my grow area is small and does not have an abundance of fresh air supply, and more is always better....right?!!

Hey man, welcome to the forum. If your garden doesn't have a good fresh air supply, I would look into setting up some in line fans to get the air churning rather than go the co2 route, it'll be cheaper and people are split on the pros and cons of co2. Besides, you get an inline fan, you can hook up a carbon filter, which you'll probably need later. About the more is always better with co2, many think it help the plants grow too fast and the quality of the bud may suffer because of that. From what I've gathered, its best for vegging, or just for big grow ops.

First of all, welcome flutefixer, to Marijuana Passion.
I've only but one grow under my belt so far and it was more or less experiment-working on another and I got a small cabinet.

But I've read alot in the files of this forum and also read alot of posts from people who have grown alot more.
I would start simple and go with what blanco says.
Your plants will love the fresh air and the air movement will let them build strong stems.
Thats the way I am doing mine.I got a couple of 6 inch fans and some 6 inch duct-it'll work.
Later,
Gb

Latest posts

Back