hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPink

Reaction score
New member here! :smoke1:

I've been growing about 10 years, but always on the DL. Very lazy, just enough to get by kinda thing. I was watering with straight out of the tap; water, with grow & bloom types of miracle grow. I actually never had problems growing this way so I figured why fix it if it ain't broke, plus I was always afraid to come to sites like this to learn... Now I've got my card and am ready to learn from the masters!

I recently built a new grow room and got all new equipment, and a new nutes regiment. I know, I know, AN's marketing bugs me too. It seems like you have to wade through a bunch of B.S. to get to the facts in their products... but I decided to give some of their stuff a shot.

I'm going to try out. sensi grow and sensi bloom A & B, Bud ignitor, big bud, carbo load, overdrive and final phase to flush. + I'm using Pro-tekt and Hygrozyme. I was told bud candy is just carbo load with a bit of big bud, so I'm not using that this go round. I figure I'll see how that does and maybe try some voodoo juice in place of the hygrozyme next cycle, and maybe try some bud candy too. I also got liquid light and saturator for a foliar spray and some snow storm ultra for a later stage foliar spray..

I bought a couple different size reservoirs, a pump and hose with watering wand so I can mix larger batches, like I've always heard was the best way to do it. Plus it will be so much easier to water this way than mixing 2 gallons at a time like I was.

Anyway, that's my story, I'm looking forward to learning from you guys!
Mr Pink

Welcome Mr Pink!
I am not familure with any of the nutes you posted nor the foliar spray..
Hope you start a grow journal so we can follow along.
Again, welcome to MP! We're happy to help if you need anything.

Welcome to MP bud! Sounds like you're off to a good start. The A.N. line does work it's just over priced. From the stuff you listed i dont think you wasted too much money.... the bud ignitor is some expensive stuff though.
I have used all the nutes you listed except B.I. and final phase ( i just use water to flush) and had great results. I look forward to seeing your grows and good luck!

:welcome:

take care and be safe

:48:

MrPink said:

I've been growing about 10 years, but always on the DL. Very lazy, just enough to get by kinda thing. I was watering with straight out of the tap; water, with grow & bloom types of miracle grow. I actually never had problems growing this way so I figured why fix it if it ain't broke, plus I was always afraid to come to sites like this to learn... Now I've got my card and am ready to learn from the masters!

I recently built a new grow room and got all new equipment, and a new nutes regiment. I know, I know, AN's marketing bugs me too. It seems like you have to wade through a bunch of B.S. to get to the facts in their products... but I decided to give some of their stuff a shot.

I'm going to try out. sensi grow and sensi bloom A & B, Bud ignitor, big bud, carbo load, overdrive and final phase to flush. + I'm using Pro-tekt and Hygrozyme. I was told bud candy is just carbo load with a bit of big bud, so I'm not using that this go round. I figure I'll see how that does and maybe try some voodoo juice in place of the hygrozyme next cycle, and maybe try some bud candy too. I also got liquid light and saturator for a foliar spray and some snow storm ultra for a later stage foliar spray..

I bought a couple different size reservoirs, a pump and hose with watering wand so I can mix larger batches, like I've always heard was the best way to do it. Plus it will be so much easier to water this way than mixing 2 gallons at a time like I was.

Mr Pink

Nice.

Sounds like you have a lot to start off with. Personally, I like the Advanced Nutrients lineup, but even that's a bit much for me.

Sensi A&B Grow and Bloom, yes.
Big Bud
Voodoo Juice
B-52
Overdrive

That's what you need to start things off the first go around. And then, when you get more confident, then you can get more.

I tend to ignore the AN hype and focus on the AN results. They are more convincing than any commercial that I've seen for like anything.

Good luck!

hi,I am new here ,today I am in a bad mood,I am happy to be one of you but my mood still in low.

get ready for us to break it!

lol

we will "fix" you ;)

WELCOME :48:

hi,I am new here,thank you for telling me this,I appreciate it very much.

Hey new here, :D I'm not as new myself but new too... :welcome: Here :48: take a draw and relax a bit, your mood should get better quickly!

MrPink said:

Mr Pink

Hello and :welcome: Mr Pink!!! You're in good hands now, learning will be fast and furious here and you'll be growing like a pro in no time!!

Hi everyone! I have been lurking about for a bit now, and thought I would introduce myself!! i am lynne from USA ,Ak,Anchorage,nice to meet you,hope to know more about you.......

Welcome to MP Lynne! Glad you came in to the light. Hows the weather out there this time of the year?

Hamster Lewis said:
Welcome to MP....

Absolutely right,,,,,,
Religion is made to unite human beings,
But we do lot of seprations.....

:yeahthat:

Hi, Mr. Pink. I'm Off-Topic Guy--did it piss you off when Joe made you Mr. Pink?

Mr. Brown: [after Joe assigns names] Yeah, yeah, but "Mr. Brown"? That's little too close to "Mr. Sh*#".
Mr. Pink: Yeah, "Mr. Pink" sounds like "Mr. *****". Tell you what, let me be Mr. Purple. That sounds good to me. I'm Mr. Purple.
Joe: You're *not* Mr. Purple. Somebody from another job's Mr. Purple. You're Mr. Pink!

One of my all time top five fav-o-rites. Best scene: Michael Madsen cuts off the cop's ear while jammin to Jerry Lee Lewis. Ouch.

As far as growing: if you've got a bit of practical experience, aren't adverse to listening to these guys around here, and can tell a green field from a cold steel rail, you've got it bagged.

Luck and peace.

Latest posts

Back