Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsSativa

Reaction score
hi i'm a newbi and 1st time grower my girls are all between 7 and 1 wk old if any of you have any advice at all it would be greatly appreciated

You have given us virtually NO information about your grow, so it would be impossible to give you advise. Tell us about your grow space and the strains you are growing and we can offer comments/advise. Pics also really help.

Welcome to MP....Yeah like THG said. Spill the info for us.
How big a grow space do you hve? Lights? Ventilation? Soil or hydro? Nutrients? Strain?

bust out some pics! and we might be able to help even more. enjoy and read read read

I have 6- 100w cfls a 3x3x4 grow area i'm using MG potting soil in 12 in planters to start em out my oldest girl is 6wks and 3 d from sprout 7wks from germand my youngest in flower is 6wks 0d from germ . i have 4 girls in 12/12 cycle i kept them in 24 hr light for the first 21 days then switched to 12/12 i want short bushy plants not tall ones and i havent had to add any nutrients yet because they all look healthy. i also have 4 others that are 16,14,11, & 9 days old i was told that by placing them in 24 hr light for at least the first 10 days it would help to ensure that i would get mor fem than male so i've been putting them in 3 wks of light to begin life. i started with 6,from bag seeds, so i'd defiantly get at least 1 girl, so far i've only had 1 male and 1 hermy and the 4 fems named twin A& twin Bea(they are the same strain), slim (she had fat almost round leaves untill she was 4wks old) & Gwenn(she has thin long lime green leaves that are getting slightly darker since she's begun flowering) they're sleeping and i don't want to wake them for pics so i will upload some later if any of you would be so kind as to critique my set-up and progress if we work together i can get stoned off my *** in less than 6wks

:) happy growing to all and to all a good High :icon_smile:

again...this is an introduction section...you have posted this 2 times now..welcome you again ..and as I said in other thread...post questions and or concerns in the correct Section will help you better...

Not enough lumes in a 3x3..IMO...or at its minimum

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back