Help donate to MP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotten decent smoke from their gear that I've grown. Granted, some of those were autos that never auto'ed. I've probably grown out 20 or so seeds from them. Never had a hermie, but also never had something worth keeping.

well I got my "Blackjack" Beans and am ready....was looking forward to the "Free stuff" I allways get from other seedbanks....but after looking at they packaging I can see why they cant give out anything...those card like things must have a pricey tag...and the little plastic dome thingy that holds the bean...tells me they only ship small beans...The "Pink Mamma" bean is 3 times the size of these tiny black jacks....and after spending my Money...( to suport the site) they better germ...they also light green no spots or stripes.....so when we soaking this crap

is ther e a way we can be sure MarrP got credit? or we just take they word for it

Time4Plan-B said:
48 days your tripping Shortbus if and when you come across a plant that matures within 48 days ill bare my arse in front of our queen.
Marketing bullshite at its best.
Lol
T4
I used to grow some Northern lights that was crossed with a blueberry male and it finished on average 6 1/2 to 7 weeks never longer then that.......:icon_smile:

what about straight up donations directly to Mar p if you don't buy beans?

:D I want to play too, but I just popped a bunch of beans..:hubba: Maybe next time......:icon_smile:

4u2sm0ke said:
well I got my "Blackjack" Beans and am ready....was looking forward to the "Free stuff" I allways get from other seedbanks....but after looking at they packaging I can see why they cant give out anything...those card like things must have a pricey tag...and the little plastic dome thingy that holds the bean...tells me they only ship small beans...The "Pink Mamma" bean is 3 times the size of these tiny black jacks....and after spending my Money...( to suport the site) they better germ...they also light green no spots or stripes.....so when we soaking this crap

4U how long did that take it seemed pretty fast?

Direct donation via PayPal would need MarP approval. Don't see why not.

As far as the seed quality, from initial soaking to bud shots. Guess we will all see. Hopefully MarP knows someone there and they can check in like in the Leprachuan group grow.

4u2sm0ke said:
The "Pink Mamma" bean is 3 times the size of these tiny black jacks....and after spending my Money...( to suport the site) they better germ...they also light green no spots or stripes.....so when we soaking this crap

C'mon 4u...you have been in the game long enough to know seed size and stripes or no stripes don't mean squat. I have gotten some Dank smoke from beans that were tiny, medium and fat and striped. Dank comes in all sizes shapes and colors. :icon_smile:

oh I know that too but the majority of beans that are tiny...IME..dont do well...
and light green tells me immature....as for contributing through paypal...that will only work till they relize what its for...been down that road at another site..:doh: all though like the other site I would love to donate $$$$...site would get more I think...really...anywho...Lets play

Darhorse...it seem less than 2 weeks...:stoned:

RainHaze yual be here now? ifin ya are I wont be here long tell ya that. I wish nothin but MarsP and his site the very best of fires life and I hopes to be member here reckon as long as I be allowed. Thanks for what yual have created here this place and I wish I could contribute to yur pouch jingle but unfortunate I am not in position and I hopes cause of it I still be welcomed yur fires here. I just hope it aint like last site I be is all. Good luck to all and all trails walkin pilgrems found this here place to be nothin but perfect I just hopes it stays as warm as it be here ;)

BWD

No biggie BWD...you have shown where your heart is at. It's all good. I probably won't have the space to run what I get from Nirvana for a while. Wife wants that Satori up next.

Much bliged HL just needin to say peace and to let know true appreciation for whats been done here.

BWD

You know we love you BWD no matter what. The end. You better not be going anywhere.

Rosebud said:
You know we love you BWD no matter what. The end. You better not be going anywhere.

Much bliged little lady I aim to stay were fires be warm and invitin but I have walked other trails after here and before here and have come cross some pilgrems yual tend to not cross trail gain and gots a shiver down me spine when I be tendin this fireside is all. This here place be darn right comfy and friendly and we aint be needen like of scam artise in ;)
Besides this be the only fire found that respects me fur me and who I choose to be ;)
BWD

Got mine today. They prob been in PO box for at least few days. All look great and packaging is saaa-weeet. Gonna start a journal and get this train rolling. Some is bound to get real lucky.

Rosebud said:
I wondered that too Orangesunshine.

Well then guess that makes me three
Orange how did your cheese turn out... my cheese x pink momma is clowning

Latest posts

Back