Help Needed, Reward Offered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready to harvest.....what do you think....

dead-houseplant.jpg
^^^Two more weeks and some CalMag.

Got your answer on what to do.

Buy a black rooster and cut its throat,, and at midnight, spin around three times counterclockwise during the next full moon. That will fix your problem.
Don't eat the rooster afterward. I did the first time and got a zoomer on my lip.

In other words, you are ignoring the Picture question. Post some pictures or move on. Members are trying to help and you are not helping them at all.
Im about to lock this thread. Take that 250.00 and buy a book on growing or how to take pictures with a phone.

In other words, you are ignoring the Picture question. Post some pictures or move on. Members are trying to help and you are not helping them at all.
Im about to lock this thread. Take that 250.00 and buy a book on growing or how to take pictures with a phone.
Take the 250 for the aggravation charge.

For some unknown reason, just as I tried to post some photos, someone cancelled my thread. Never experienced that before. Can it be reopened so i can post them?

Post them here. And you haven't been here for 5 yrs so no you probably haven't had that problem before. If you dont post some pictures and make some sense you will experience it again.

Latest posts

Back