Help Needed, Reward Offered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not defoliate.

it is a mystery to me that you say by 70 days all the fan leaves are brown , NO green for photosynthesis

and you do not defoliate

my question is , why are ALL the leaves dead?

i have grown plants waaaaaay past 70 days and still had green leaves at harvest time , and amber cloudy trichomes , some of the plants i re-vegged and ran thm again

something , maybe a virus , is killing all your fan leaves and preventing your trichomes from cloudy amber that you seek?

i have also smoked a lot of weed with clear trichomes that tripped me out

yeah , something is not adding up here

it is a mystery to me that you say by 70 days all the fan leaves are brown , NO green for photosynthesis

and you do not defoliate

i have grown plants waaaaaay past 70 days and still had green leaves at harvest time , and amber cloudy trichomes , some of the plants i re-vegged and ran thm again

something , maybe a virus , is killing all your fan leaves and preventing your trichomes from cloudy amber that you seek?

Virus makes sense. I was thinking maybe a bacteria from the compost consuming all the nutes, so the plant starves. The soil already contains plenty of nutes, so it would take a while for the the bacteria in the added compost to take over.

Virus makes sense. I was thinking maybe a bacteria from the compost consuming all the nutes, so the plant starves. The soil already contains plenty of nutes, so it would take a while for the the bacteria in the added compost to take over.
But he says all his grows and all the strains did the same thing in all the years he has been growing.😒 Im with BIG,, something doesn't add up.

PICTURES,,,, where are the Pictures????

But he says all his grows and all the strains did the same thing in all the years he has been growing.😒 Im with BIG,, something doesn't add up.

PICTURES,,,, where are the Pictures????
I was thinking maybe the compost was being collected from the same location every time with a persistent bacteria, etc.

I guess we will see,,,,, but until i see some pictures im out.
Not trying to be an as.shole but even some fucked up plants I've seen still started to ripen.
It's just hard for me to imagine someone doing this over and over and over and over and over and over with the same results. I putting my waders on just in case.

and you do not defoliate

Regarding yellow leaves: It is called "Senescence" when cannabis plants reach the final few weeks of flowering their fan leaves typically turn yellow because of nutrient reallocation within the plants.

Why won't you send pictures. We have helped thousands of new growers get to a successful harvest. But, some how we can't seem to get through to you. There are people here that have been growing before you were a smile on your daddy's face. Help us help you.....if not do your own thing.

Regarding yellow leaves: It is called "Senescence" when cannabis plants reach the final few weeks of flowering their fan leaves typically turn yellow because of nutrient reallocation within the plants.
You seem to have answers for everything but your problem. Pictures Please

Getting ready to harvest.....what do you think....

dead-houseplant.jpg

Got your answer on what to do.

Buy a black rooster and cut its throat,, and at midnight, spin around three times counterclockwise during the next full moon. That will fix your problem.

Latest posts

Back