help new bigger setup nft wilmasystem ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDBHOY

Reaction score
hi guys i,m going to be running these two systems my question is will i need airstones in both reseviors also how many plants do you reckon i,ll get in a 240mtr by 120mtr & 2 mtr high i plan to veg under 2x600watt hps & keep my mothers & a couple of veg plants in my 120mtr x 120mtr + 2mtr high i,ll also be doing some soil & hydro pots maybe a bubble bucket in my cupboard also i just cant stop growing it,s on my mind constant 24/7 Do any you guys or girls have a good link for advanced nutrients the whole line up as it,s hard to get in the U.K especially budignitor budcandy kushie kush. I currently use vitalink grow & bloom with Advancedboostaccelerator pk 13/14 hygrzyme biopac cannazym rhizotonic superthrive carboload bigbud overdrive finalphase i get good results about 2.oz per plant & that,s under a 600watt son t plus & a 250cfl i got some good strains & dont wana lose em so i plan to keep bonzai mothers does anyone no is there a nack to this?all help is really appreciated i no i,ve been of the site for a while internet was down.I,ve got la woman,greatwhiteshark,whitewidow,kingskush,bubbakush,alaskanice,bigbang,lemonskunk & loads more seeds to be popped i,m doing a sort of perpetual crop just now so i,ve defo got a smoke & something to pull every couple of wks but if i get this large tent i,ll keep a couple coming in & out every few wks just need to be vegged elsewhere but the rest can go in & come out at the same time most of my strains take 9wks so i figure 3-4wks veg under 1200hps if i have the funds for mhbulbs also that would help i,m sure my digital ballast takes both kinds it should anyway i hope this gets read & i get a few pms as this site,s always good for an answer or 2 let me no wot you think about the nutes p.s 1 light will be an aircooled sputnik the other is an adjustashade just for my temps also when i close my window just now the humidity shoots up in the tent so it,s gona be worse in a bigger 1 aint it should i think about a dehumidifier as 75rh is a bit much especially in flower eh do you,s think i,d be able to purchase 1 of ebay also what can i use for c02 in my tent i was thinking would spraying the c02 you get nowadays to pump up car tyres ect be of any use i had a m8 said he done it & said it helped failing that where can i get c02 in the u.k Thanks for listening it was great to get that out now let me no what you think asap peace growers kp it up:holysheep:

Anytime you run hydro you need airstones in the res

What the hell is 240mtr by 120mtr & 2 mtr?\

If you use the Advanced full cycle you will pay around $1200 for one cycle and its a waste, dont believe the hype that only advanced nutrients create, if you ever see somthing talking about how great those nutes are its always self sponsored by Advanced, its a biased opinion..

75% RH is way too much and is mold city...

Also make paragraphs and dont use so many abreviations LOL....

Please delete you duplicate post in the Sticky Hydroponics:getting rid of Slimy Roots

MindzEye said:

What the hell is 240mtr by 120mtr & 2 mtr?\

If you use the Advanced full cycle you will pay around $1200 for one cycle and its a waste, dont believe the hype that only advanced nutrients create, if you ever see somthing talking about how great those nutes are its always self sponsored by Advanced, its a biased opinion..

75% RH is way too much and is mold city...

Also make paragraphs and dont use so many abreviations LOL....

I thought it was all bull about advanced i think i might just stick to vitalink nutes & the boosters i mentioned 240mtrx120mtr is 240 meters long 120 meters wide & 200 meters high it,s the tent size bud my rh is 50% but that,s with input & output fans on & my window open i plan to run aircooled & 1 adjustashade i may need a dehumidifier check out my m8t on youtube type in GROWOCPR he uses advanced & swears by them but i guess each to there own eh!Cheers for the input on airstones in the wilma much appreciated wot boosters do you recommend & how do you do your thing thanx again peace l8tr m8

BUDBHOY said:
I thought it was all bull about advanced i think i might just stick to vitalink nutes & the boosters i mentioned 240mtrx120mtr is 240 meters long 120 meters wide & 200 meters high it,s the tent size bud my rh is 50% but that,s with input & output fans on & my window open i plan to run aircooled & 1 adjustashade i may need a dehumidifier check out my m8t on youtube type in GROWOCPR he uses advanced & swears by them but i guess each to there own eh!Cheers for the input on airstones in the wilma much appreciated wot boosters do you recommend & how do you do your thing thanx again peace l8tr m8

I dont use boosters anymore, I used them for a while and with the amount of money I spent on them I didnt see that big of a difference in the grow room.. I know people swear by boosters and this brand and that brand but nothing competes with having your environment perfect, a good basic nutrient and loving care.. It has nothing to do with how much money or ingredients you throw at it.

I use the Lucas formula now, its just micro and bloom nutrients through the entire cycle, its super cheap and effective.. Do a search and google and you will see how many people love the Lucas formula.. I pay $50 for enough nutrients to get me through a grow with a 20 gallon res and changing it every week...

BUDBHOY said:
I thought it was all bull about advanced i think i might just stick to vitalink nutes & the boosters i mentioned 240mtrx120mtr is 240 meters long 120 meters wide & 200 meters high it,s the tent size bud
i think you mean centimeters except if your "tent" is a stadium

MindzEye said:

Certain hydro systems dont use airstones, NFT and ebb-flow being 2 of them. I also dont use airstones in my waterfarm system.

If roots are hanging in water then yes you need them.

It really comes down to set up. But why not aerate your solution? I would agree in hydro a airstone is a must in rez. I dont use airstones, but I run chiller inline and it dumps water back into rez violently, so not really needed. Just dont see why you would not want one in there for only $30 or so.

nouvellechef said:
It really comes down to set up. But why not aerate your solution? I would agree in hydro a airstone is a must in rez. I dont use airstones, but I run chiller inline and it dumps water back into rez violently, so not really needed. Just dont see why you would not want one in there for only $30 or so.

Maybe for the same reasons you do not use an air stone.:confused2:

pcduck said:
Maybe for the same reasons you do not use an air stone.:confused2:

Wish that were true. There expensive, but drama free and I can drive to get a new one if it breaks.

MindzEye said:
I could understand if you have 68 degree res temps plus constant circulation, my set up floods for 15 mins, every 4 hours.. That means the water is only moving for 1.5 hours a day... I would be growing all sorts of stuff in my res without one...

:holysheep: :eek: :eek: :eek: only 15minutes every 4 hours.....:eek: :eek: :holysheep:
lil light on feeding no?? when i run ebb its 1hour on 2 off 24/7.. with no airstones in me res either.. but im also feeding 4 times as much as you are... and my water returns to me res.. splash splash SPLASH.....
LH

nouvellechef said:
Wish that were true. There expensive, but drama free and I can drive to get a new one if it breaks.

The reason you do not use airstone is b/c
dumps water back into rez violently
not because of the chiller and the cost associated with it.;)

Latest posts

Back