Help!! Second Grow very slow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsix7one

Reaction score
whats up everybody...started my second grow and decided on some blueberry.anyway the plants seem to be growing very slow compared to my first grow.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33722

i'm leaning toward my soil mix which i got from this forum..
i used
jungle growth pro
mushroom compost
50/50 mix perlite/vermiculite
bone meal
blood meal
dolomite lime

the plants are going on 5 weeks friday and the tallest one is 4 inches while the other are still 2 to 3 inches tall i'm using ff nutes and solubles 400 mh/hps cooled.got me a moisture meter so i can make sure it drys before watering..whats crazy is that i watered almost 2 weeks ago and the soil is just starting to dry up..do u think that my soil is not airy enough because maybe used too much mushroom compost and not enough perlite/vermiculite...soil ph is 7.0..water ph is 6.8 with a runoff of 6.5...please let me know ahat i should do...thanks

SANY04060001.JPG

SANY04070001.JPG

SANY04080001.JPG

SANY04090001.JPG

SANY04100001.JPG

SANY04110001.JPG

SANY04120001.JPG

i got problems with germing my bbs right now...
but those plants are very small for a 4 gal pot...
you think those little guys can consume all that water
by themselves?

by the way their 3 gallon pots to be exact and only gave them about 2 cups of water 2 weeks ago.
moisture meter still reads wet with the probe all the way to the bottom

under watered, over fert, and high stress from topping all slow a plant growth down

pcduck said:
under watered, over fert, and high stress from topping all slow a plant growth down

Ya beat me to it PCDuck.:yeahthat:

yah i know topping slows growth..but topped them about 2 weeks ago...just not use to the slow growth from week 1 to week 3...should i be worried?

Latest posts

Back