Herbie's Head shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph James

What's goin on?
Reaction score
After recently discovering my source for the feminized strain Brazilian Amazonian doesn't ship to the usa, i was forced to find another. I discovered a shop that I've never seen before.

I have not used this vendor yet and have no idea how the seeds from this vendor grow. I just thought I would post it up to share with you guys an other site that ships to the USA!

.herbiesheadshop.com​

U give it a thumbs up and u have never ordered from them? Thats weird.

i think my man is just sayin it might be a place for someone to check out. thanks sr.james i look to get some stuff sent overseas in bout 7 months so thanks for the heads up. could turn into a good hookup

Selling an $800 G-13 strain sounds a little fishy to me.

Picture him only 30 years younger and voila, u got me, hair and all!

I have never heard of this place before so I wouldn't give them a thumbs up just yet. Maybe someone on here has been through them before though. It would be great if it was legit but who knows. I was under the assumption that the G-13 strain is unable to be obtained....Am I wrong?

Take care and be safe everyone.

I was under the assumption that the G-13 strain is unable to be obtained....Am I wrong?
yep.. you're wrong.. I have g 13, g14, and g95.. if I so desire to "call" them that.. :p
;)

I would wait at least until you are able to find some solid positive feedback. Run them through generic searches. If you can't find strong good feedback, it's a piss in the wind.

a little off topic but the g -13 is verry obtainable but try the f-13 by dj shorts its a 2nd generation cousin of the g-13 a little easier on the wallet but just as good on the tounge and the head

Crazy Horse said:
Selling an $800 G-13 strain sounds a little fishy to me.
where did you see that i went to the sit but didnt see anything about a 800$ g-13

Latest posts

Back