here we grow again,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4ms

ms4ms
Reaction score
I can't believe some of the set-ups I have seen. Very nice ones on here and thanks for the two(2) replies I recieved. I changed my room around to accomidate more girls. I will change my lites but this means pilfering the ones I want in the laundry room and moving to grow room. Right now I am being stubborn on an all fluro grow. I can get any lite I want but will experiment with bag seeds. which I think are looking good. I have some "skunk" seeds that i bought that will be next grow. AGAIN, I am still confused after weeks of reading. Do I NEED To (manditory) keep the girls in veg a certain time period? what is recommended? I have had these under 24/7 since birth aroung Mar26. I DSCN0979.JPG

The plant will not flower unless it is sexually mature. So even if you change the lights before it's mature, it will continue vegging until mature. In general, most plants will take 4-6 weeks in veg. Your plant looks like it has some ways to go, but it's looking healthy. The two signs of maturity are pre-flowers, and alternating nodes, check here for pictures: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2026

Bubby is right ! things look good tho. im using all fluro lighting and so far so good , but only time will tell . I will either switch to 12/12 when they are 12" - 18" tall or when i see the first sign of alternating nodes . They may double in height during flowering , so if space is of the essence then flowering sooner is the answer . i have read plenty of journals , and on the 16oz cup grow of guys going str8 to 12/12 right outta the gate . Tho im not sure how that would work , but they all look good . hope this helps my friend . good luck on yer grow & keep it green ! PEACE:D

Latest posts

Back