heres some new starts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiller08

Reaction score
ok so here goes my first journal hope you like it this is not my first grow
they were started from seed 6days from today i soaked the seeds in a very dilute solution of clonex rooting liquid and superthrive over nite and first thing after about 9 hours of this bath they go staight to a starter tray im using fox farm ocean forest for the soil oh and these seeds are a strain that i cross breedmyself the mother is a thunder f:Dck the male was a lemon berry i call it thunder berry but any ways ill try to keep this up to date planted 15 seeds 13 came up dont think the others will show at this point i have one mature thunder berry female that has been in flower for two weeks looking good there are also 14 train wreck in the same room all from clone just put them in there though about four days starting to show some love too! well my fingers are tried and my bowl is emty so ill end it here till next post and if i can pictures to follow if i can get this to work that is and the last pic is the final product from a previos harvest yummy kinda tasste like grape koolaid i love this stuff so sweet ps.:Dbud soon smoked after pic

ok did this work:hairpull:

HPIM0125-1.JPG

HPIM0126-1.JPG

HPIM0127-1.JPG

HPIM0131-1.JPG

Looking good so Far I'll be looking forward to watch these ladies Grow :D

ok so this is day 11 roots are showing out the bottom of the tray not ready for transplant to fragile maybee in another week they have started there third sets of leafs got a retard but im gonna let it go see what happens

HPIM0148.JPG

HPIM0149.JPG

HPIM0150.JPG

HPIM0151.JPG

ok so its like 20 days later my math ***** i have transplanted to starter pots so far 4 females confirmed two males four not sure yet gonna let the girls reveg slide them under some hid for 18/6 thinking ill make the best one a donor but still kinda small ill put pics up when i find my camera

Latest posts

Back