hey everyone :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanderingearthling

Reaction score
What's going on all?

I have recently taken some time off from smoking.

My decision being that I had started to experience very self-conscious thoughts and feelings. I felt as though everyone around me smoking was there to make fun of me, judge me, and take advantage of me.

I've come to realize that taking my time off from the herb was not a conscious decision on my part, but a sub-conscious decision for me to find my true self.

For me to understand why I do the things I do.

I also came to the question of, "Why do we as a human body abide by certain rules & guidelines?"

The answers seems to be, that it shouldn't matter what we do, just as long as we have fun, because our lives can end at any moment.

We are all animals and we shouldn't be judged as people.

Every single choice we make mentally,verbally, and physically is unique, and these very actions we take daily, should be looked at as something special.

We only live once;take nothing for granted,appreciate communications between beings,enhance intelligence,give love & be loved,respect the earth, & HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback?

Thoughts?

Advice for my return to the "2nd look on life"(HERB)??

Questions?

Wow, you've been doing a lot of deep thinking. I find getting inside my head and thinking too much can be dangerous so I try and stay out of it. :giggle:

Welcome to the group!

Totally norm, to think deep thoughts, you sound like a bit of a philosopher. Love it !!. Good to look at one's self, but better to be at peace with the same.
You will find that this type of self analyses will go on all your life, bringing some answers right away, and sometimes you have to wait. But it's all good.

ps. Myself I love a patio crunchy chair, an easy sunrise with a few puffs and a cup of chamomile tea, or some good Morning Thunder tea. Just sets a day.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back