hey everyone. its City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

city

Reaction score
i have to appologize to everyone here for disapearing, i will try to be on here more.
I saved my house.. got all back owed payments moved to the back of the loan and got a 5% fixxed straight across. Even had time mag interview me about the problems i had, dont know if it will be in it or not.
Hippy thanks for not forgetting about me. Hick im sure your still mentally overbearing.. nothing but love..
Hemp goddess_a goddess as always. and to all the others.. much love.
ps i had a state trooper move in behind me so i have to figure out a good filter system... lol
CITY

Howdy City! I'm a newb so I had no idea you were away, but it's nice to hear from you anyway! Oh, and I'm glad to hear about your home. It's a nasty time to go financially awry right now.

city said:
ps i had a state trooper move in behind me so i have to figure out a good filter system... lol

:eek: Yikes! That just happened to a buddy of mine, but worse; they built a whole new police station right behind his place! :holysheep: Freakin' double Yikes!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

good thing you knew what the new nieghboor does for a living..good heads up on not finding that one out the hard way!

Howdy city! Welcome back. No Hick bashing, now. He has been nice, so you can't be mean and get your butt banned, lol. Way cool about the house. Not so cool about the cop. Be creative, fragrant flowering vines on the fences, smelly plants here and there. Donuts in his mailbox? LMAO

Welcome back City,
I think I remember ya but not sure.
Glad you got payments sorted out.
State Troopers spent ALOT of time on the road....
But I would'nt toke on the back porch-lol
:)

Gb

Welcome back City, congrats on the house, condolenses on the nieghbor. Instead of a filter, get a few Vietnameese pot belly pigs. Cops won't bother you (professional curtesy). How are your dogs?
Take care.

welcome home city..:D
..."mentally overbearing".. :confused2:.. now I've been called lotsa' things, but thats a first! :p

Hey hick,glad to see the old pic as your avatar. There isn't any bashing on Hick, he knows I got nothing but respect for him..
Thanks for the welcome back.
Dogs are doing great. Been fishing a lot!
Have a camper now so I did a lot of it this summer.
Steelhead season is comming so I will be doing that to.

Welcome back City. Glad your life is getting back to normal stay safe and healthy.

Did we get rid of the ability to thank people on here or is my account messed up for not being on here for so long?

City the "thank you " was what was slowing the server down. You can still thank some one just use the scale beside the online light :peace:

welcome back city.:) ...

ahh, steelie season again.:D :cool: ...

the thanks was part of slowing the server down. so its gone. much faster now, eh?...

Glad to hear it all worked out :)

:peace:

Behind%20The%20Dark%20Clouds%20There%20Is%20Sunshine.jpg

It's been a long time, City. Welcome back. glad everything with the house worked out.

I went fishing on Monday, but didn't get skunked--caught a couple of little rainbows.

Keep in touch!

Hey hey city...welcome back my friend..Glad ya got House straighten out..Bummer about the trooper..But we can build a supper Carbon filter...and yes welcome Home:watchplant::bong:

Thanks to all of ya. Good to be snooping around here again. Congrats on the Mvp Irish.
It hard for me to get on here steadily my new job really works me.
I will try to keep in touch more when I can
And yes I have been looking at plans for a super carbon scrubber now its a matter of money

Hey City, wassup! You still pumping that ak/urkle cross?

K bro, looking forward to some of those awesome steelie pics!

WB!

Latest posts

Back