Hey everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moneyme

Father Nature
Reaction score
Hey everyone. It's good to be on a forum that welcomes people like me with open arms. I am starting my 4th time growing. 1st time I was 14 and grew some swag in the backyard that never showed gender. Many years later I grew 3 strains at once, a Blueberry clone I got from a friend, a Romulan x Cotton Candy x Mikado?? clone from the same friend, and a strain I named Marcules which I beleive is Big Bud. Those turned out pretty good but didn't quite have the buds I was looking for. I was using two 175 watt Mercury Vapor lights.

The next time I grew Marcules again with two 50 watt hps lights and it still lacked dense buds. Now I am in the process of germinating some K2 seeds I ordered from Nirvanna. I will be using two 100 watt flourescents to veg and a 400 watt hps for flowering. I have some questions I'll ask in different threads. :D

moneyme said:
Hey everyone. It's good to be on a forum that welcomes people like me with open arms. I am starting my 4th time growing. 1st time I was 14 and grew some swag in the backyard that never showed gender. Many years later I grew 3 strains at once, a Blueberry clone I got from a friend, a Romulan x Cotton Candy x Mikado?? clone from the same friend, and a strain I named Marcules which I beleive is Big Bud. Those turned out pretty good but didn't quite have the buds I was looking for. I was using two 175 watt Mercury Vapor lights.

The next time I grew Marcules again with two 50 watt hps lights and it still lacked dense buds. Now I am in the process of germinating some K2 seeds I ordered from Nirvanna. I will be using two 100 watt flourescents to veg and a 400 watt hps for flowering. I have some questions I'll ask in different threads. :D
Welcome to MP moneyme. Look foward to your grow and post. Hope to see ya around. ENJOY. :aok:

Latest posts

Back