Hey guys. I got so lucky!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude this is the second troll post tonight... not enough crime lately to keep those LEOs busy... maybe i'll have to put a stop to that haha let me just call up my friends real quick to set up a drug ring, then these posts will stop. ;)

Please pardon my naïveté, but what is a "troll" post. And what are the LEOs hoping to accomplish by this? As I have mentioned, I am a bear of very little brain, and strange words bother me :D

~Snax (He Who Is Curious)

HippyInEngland said:
This cost me £15 ($25) plus 10 weeks of my time.

1.25 ounce dry.

No twigs, no seeds, just bud heads.

Welcome to the forum Thedopeman :)

You could do the same.

If all you do is buy and still want to come for a chat that is fine, if you want to learn how to grow your own free clean smoke, we are here for that too :aok:

:peace:

ooooooow, pretty fresh buds! mmmm... I'm between harvests and it SUCKS! I have a blueberryxskunk looking like it's only got another 2 weeks on it and i've been drooling all morning(and sniffing my fingers, gross huh?).

trolling is trying to come 'tween the fam with false accusations, such as great deals 'over here' Snax. generally stirring up ruckus... does that give you some food for thought Snax?;) :cool: ...later brother...

snaxforgandhi said:
Is it just me, or does this smack of "cop?" If you're not, no offense Thedopeman(?), but this is exactly what a bad "approach" by a rookie ULEO sounds like: "Hey dudes! You don't know me, but lookit the rad baggie of mary-jew-wanna I just bought from this tubular new dealer! Word, it's super gnarley yo!"

To boot, the grammer and punctuation are a bit too polished, too perfect. Wait a minute, my grammer is pretty polished too! Maybe I'm a cop! Crap! :holysheep:

I hope I'm wrong, but it was a weird first post regardless

~Snax
thats exactly what i was thinking before i finished reading his post...... which is a reminder........BE CAREFUL EVERYBODY OF WHO YOU TALK TO...just my thoughts

Latest posts

Back