Hey guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingl33

Reaction score
Whats up guys new to the site and looking to be here for a while mainly trying to learn to grow in my closet and get high from what i grow lol. im from the East Coast btw so yea

howdy short round! git yerself over to that bigginner section n' sit yerself down by the fire. might i recommend starting with cfls?heres a list of things yer might need ter keep yer first grow a successes:

4 23 watt 2700k cfls
4 23 watt 6500k cfls
12 8-12 oz party cups holes drilled in the bottoms fer drainage
1 bag miracle gro moisture control soil
1 powerstrip
1 outlet timer
1 small sterlite tub to hold yer cups full of dirt and plants, about 5 inches high is good
1 small box fan, air circulation in that closet is a must, not only for heat, but to benefit yer plants in other ways
no nutrients, miracle gro is pre fertilizered just add water and watch it grow

and yer good to grow, plug in there timer and set for 12 hours of light 12 hours of dark, dont interrupt that dark with light or ul be hoppin down the wrong trails, water at least once a week, never over water, just enough so that 10% comes out as runoff, harvest in 8-10 weeks.

dont ferget, before ya go buying and spending look up the bigginner sections and measure twice cut once. happy trails podunk

Welcome. There's not much to it really. Toss a couple of seeds in the dirt, drop some water on it once and a while, and find a good place to stash all your home grown meds. I left out a couple of things but you get the idea.:D

Welcome to MP. You will find that there is much much more to it than simply throwing seeds in dirt, throwing a few CFLs in and waiting for harvest. There is a lot to getting good bud and it takes about 4 months from seed to cured product.

The more you read and know about growing and about the biology of the plant the better your harvest will be. It is wise to consult other people growing before buying anything. Ask plenty of questions and you will get a myriad of answers to choose from.

:ciao:

welcome to the passion

:48:

The Hemp Goddess said:
Welcome to MP. You will find that there is much much more to it than simply throwing seeds in dirt, throwing a few CFLs in and waiting for harvest. There is a lot to getting good bud and it takes about 4 months from seed to cured product.

The more you read and know about growing and about the biology of the plant the better your harvest will be. It is wise to consult other people growing before buying anything. Ask plenty of questions and you will get a myriad of answers to choose from.

Thank you very much and i will def read up a lot on it before i do anything lol

also Thanks to all

welcome pilgrem to a great site fur learnin and makin friend or two from me personal hopes yual find both ;)

BWD

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, the best place to learn to grow. See ya rounds the board, bud.

:peace: & :bong2:rips,

7greeneyes:D

Latest posts

Back