hey MP im back, and about to grow outside.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruufuus

novice ethnobotanist
Reaction score
Hello all you np users, I have returned to the forums after a long leave of absence in light of my inspiration to do a grow. I don't have much time left in the season so I decided I want to go with a few autos this time around. I have only grown barneys farms blue mammoth auto in the way of ruderalis' so I'm coming to you all for some input on which auto to go with for this outdoor grow. Where I'm at stays hot and humid, and we have already passed the longest day of summer. I'm looking for a plant I won't have to baby much once I get it outside and will bring me a moderately large yield, an ounce or more per plant is ideal. So if you guys care to, please provide me some insight from personal experiences or reading.
It great to be back! And I look forward to reading your posts!!!

bwanabud said:
Russian Rocket Fuel has been good to me, when I was in a hurry :)
Thanks for the post! Did you do this outside?? And how was the yield?
I have had bad luck with shortstuff seeds in the past. Bought a 10 pack with zero success, seemed there was something horribly wrong with the seeds, they just sprouted Nd died off. Even some I the to my friend did the same. Plus they're prices are a bit steep compared to some if the other companies I think.

Welcome back....I gave up on Autos long ago. I think they yield less outdoors though. I liked Russian Rocket Fuel, a long with White Dwarf.

Welcome back. I only tried auto's once and I think it is still in the jar...Not the potency I am used to and I like. Sorry.
But, glad your back with us.

Hamster Lewis said:
Welcome back....I gave up on Autos long ago. I think they yield less outdoors though. I liked Russian Rocket Fuel, a long with White Dwarf.
Thanks ham, I realise autos are inferior to the sweet full buds of a good photoperiod genetic, but for the last few months since I have run out of the critical lush I grew( which was my bestgrow yet and iI would be willing to post pictures if people were interested :) ) I have been buying and smoking Mexican commercial grade from the local scum bag. And since the season has very little time left, and I can't do another indoor due to my fiancee fears, I figure Thais might be the way to go. That being said our first freeze won't be until late October, do you think a plant would be able to bud out between now and then if I got it a healthy start indoors?

Rosebud said:
Welcome back. I only tried auto's once and I think it is still in the jar...Not the potency I am used to and I like. Sorry.
But, glad your back with us.
Thanks rosebud its good to be chatting with fellow growers again.

ruufuus said:
Thanks ham, I realise autos are inferior to the sweet full buds of a good photoperiod genetic, but for the last few months since I have run out of the critical lush I grew( which was my bestgrow yet and iI would be willing to post pictures if people were interested :) ) I have been buying and smoking Mexican commercial grade from the local scum bag. And since the season has very little time left, and I can't do another indoor due to my fiancee fears, I figure Thais might be the way to go. That being said our first freeze won't be until late October, do you think a plant would be able to bud out between now and then if I got it a healthy start indoors?

I think you have time...give it a go.

Latest posts

Back