hi all! I'm come from china !Look at my work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must grow my Kali China seed ASAP! China is a beautiful place where they manufacture a lot of knockoffs :laugh: I am only kidding of course

I must grow my Kali China seed ASAP! China is a beautiful place where they manufacture a lot of knockoffs :laugh: I am only kidding of course

You are right. But there's nothing I can do about it.

i did, it looks amazing. then some of the images of the parts of the city like the business district, the architecture is beautiful. and yes tons of food photos, definitely not like any of the chinese restaurants here, hahaha

My two daughter said it was cool to have a foreign friend. So they welcome your arrival. They are eight years old and four years old, they are very lovely, I love them very much.

Guys! I don't know what to do to sell my pot, mature marijuana. Do you have any good suggestions?

Guys! I don't know what to do to sell my pot, mature marijuana. Do you have any good suggestions?

you have to know some people, and having it in a wanted form helps too, ie edibles, wax or other extracted products.

how are the laws on marijuana there? i know the chinese are in the middle of a kind of movement of breaking taboo rules over there. a liberating movement?

Beautiful weather in Xiamen. It is sunny and dry this time of year, yes? Beautiful time to visit the beach.

you have to know some people, and having it in a wanted form helps too, ie edibles, wax or other extracted products.

how are the laws on marijuana there? i know the chinese are in the middle of a kind of movement of breaking taboo rules over there. a liberating movement?

It is a pity that China is very strict in the control of cannabis. Holding a small amount of marijuana is enough for you to go to jail.

Beautiful weather in Xiamen. It is sunny and dry this time of year, yes? Beautiful time to visit the beach.

Xiamen City, a small seaside city with a population of six million, the lack of, let it appear very crowded, but we can't deny that it is beautiful. In China, there were a lot of people.
In Europe and the United States rural, sparsely populated, large private farms, but in the rural population is still very crowded Chinese.

哈哈 同福建 有木有 邮箱可以交流一下 :VAP-leafy_wave:

哈哈 同福建 有木有 邮箱可以交流一下 :vap-leafy_wave:

卧槽。我qq87480736

hiya Colpoo, would be great if pre harvest, u shut down the pink leds and used a construction light or any bright white light to see your best bud pics... its hard to see the super pink pics.. nice grow bud!! THANKS!!!

oh man, this just keeps getting better, I love this place
Colpoo! Welcome aboard, man, are you using a translater page?
I'm gonna mess with you using idioms and stuff but I mean well,
I just like laughter, laugh at me all you want :)

Latest posts

Back