Hi everybody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tater

Diamonds on the inside
Reaction score
First time grower here, just wanted to say high, I've been reading the site now for about 3 months trying to take everything and finally decided I'm ready to start a garden of my own. I just am actually in the process of setting up my grow room got three cuttings in there now that I got from a friend although he dosn't know if its female or not so cross your fingers.

I set up a sweet stealth grow closet (i'll post pics in the grow journal section when I get time) all hydro with a 400 HPS lamp for the top section which is where the flowering will take place and the bottom runs off of 6 CFL with a total lumen output of 10200 with mixed warm cool bulbs. Hoping all goes well I'll post pictures of my setup and the kids when i find my camera. I got stoned and put it somewhere lol.

Later all

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to checking out your first grow. Good luck and enjoy the site! ;)

Thanks man, and thanks for all your quality posts, I've seen your name attatched to quite a bit of the info I've been trying to take in.

hello and welcome to mp

good luck on your first grow ! :tokie:

Welcome to MP. You have chosen the right site to learn and share your knowledge of growing mj. I wish you the best of luck with those cuttings and im praying that they are female. Cant wait to see some pics soon. Until then, grow it big my friend. Take care.

Thanks for all the positive thoughts, just need to get a few things sorted and then pics will be comming along with the grow journal, just want to finish the set up so it looks pro :p

Latest posts

Back