Hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canna Bliss

Reaction score
Hey My name is Dylan, I'm 18 years old and i live in Eugene, Oregon. Just recently moved here from Arizona. I'm a pretty layed back guy. And I love smoking weed, looking at weed, learning about weed, pretty much anything that has to do with weed im interested in. Hope to see ya around.

hi Dylan ,,,:welcome: to MP ,,,

u planning on growing any weed? :48:

haha if he was thinking about it,
id take back the thought after posting all of your info like that.
lol..
imo.

:ciao:

Fancy leaving your last name and address for em as well?
You safe here but to an extent man, remember stealth is the key, anyone can be watching lol.
Anyway fella welcome and enjoy

LOL.... Well my name is Hamster Lewis...but not in real life...Geez my mom wld hve to have been pretty high to name me Hamster... but I did try to get my wife to name our 1st son Hamster... oh yeah... she said no by the way...
welcome Canna Bliss.... stick with that name.. you don't need Leo knowing anymore then he already does...

UKgirl420 said:
hi Dylan ,,,:welcome: to MP ,,,

u planning on growing any weed? :48:
yup yup. gonna be ready to go and all set up in about 3 weeks. and to everyone else, thanks for the concern but i'm not worried about anything. i keep my **** in line

Hamster Lewis said:
LOL.... Well my name is Hamster Lewis...but not in real life...Geez my mom wld hve to have been pretty high to name me Hamster... but I did try to get my wife to name our 1st son Hamster... oh yeah... she said no by the way...
welcome Canna Bliss.... stick with that name.. you don't need Leo knowing anymore then he already does...

Yeah, I wanted to name my first Enema Charles, with the back-up name of Lunchmeat Jackson (with hopes of becoming a famous blues artist), but fortunately for her she turned out to be a girl. JK--my wife didn't even think it was funny.

And welcome, Bliss. Keep it all on the down-low and you'll survive another ice cream season or two.

Latest posts

Back