holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening Boo
I wanted to say I am sorry for you Pets loss.
I had to burry a 200lb dog one winter and he was hard to move , I could not imagine moving your Big fellow.
I have a thing for pigs, cute buggers
OIP.7qbRW4euKx8bqU0-zcgVxwHaFj

That's a little cutie.💕

I was offered another piglet today, gonna wait for an older one to keep earlele company...Ivan is doing well, tail is still iffy but it's a priority at the moment...I hope to spend some time in the garden today, it's been neglected...

Hi ya boo, who is earlele? I'm going to be washing the grow tent outside pretty soon and cover it up for the winter. I hope the tent makes it through the storm. I worry about that. I think it was Hopper that said stake it down which I did. The stakes are just 12' I hope that will do it.

Hi ya boo, who is earlele? I'm going to be washing the grow tent outside pretty soon and cover it up for the winter. I hope the tent makes it through the storm. I worry about that. I think it was Hopper that said stake it down which I did. The stakes are just 12' I hope that will do it.
Wasnt me. I dont have a tent,,but if it works i will take credit. 😁

good morning folks, fed my face, sucked the cold from another ice pack, and played with Ivan...he's quite the smartie...found him sitting by an empty toilet, had to turn the water back on for him...dutch is teaching him well, both dogs easily communicate their needs...still don't see any winning guesses here, I know someone is sharp enough to get it right...

good morning folks, fed my face, sucked the cold from another ice pack, and played with Ivan...he's quite the smartie...found him sitting by an empty toilet, had to turn the water back on for him...dutch is teaching him well, both dogs easily communicate their needs...still don't see any winning guesses here, I know someone is sharp enough to get it right...
funny ! when i used to hear my boy at the toilet in the morning it always made me thirsty !

it tells me to make sure water is in there...Ivan drinks a bow dry so Dutch has to hunt me sown to fill it...the flapper needs replaced and I'm just not excited about doing it...lazy or just not giving a shiit I guess...I got 3 replacements in the laundry room...:rolleyes:

it tells me to make sure water is in there...Ivan drinks a bow dry so Dutch has to hunt me sown to fill it...the flapper needs replaced and I'm just not excited about doing it...lazy or just not giving a shiit I guess...I got 3 replacements in the laundry room...:rolleyes:
Where i live if you dont pay attention to a leaking toilet the cesspool truck fairy has to visit and take $600 from you ...

Latest posts

Back