Holy Flouro Grow, Batman!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Skinx

StealthOrganicGreenthumb+
Reaction score
:D Today is day one of week 6. All flouro.
Many said it couldn't be done........

WEEK6 001.JPG

WEEK6 003.JPG

WEEK6 004.JPG

Nice buds there Capt. Lots of white hairs, looks like its gonna be a nice fat cloa there to. Is that 1 plant or 3 different ones? Any hoot cheers on your sweet *** flouro grow. Keep up the good work and keep us updated, it would be nice to see how they finish up.

Tell ya what Capt. that is one impressive grow my friend. It just goes to show that you don't need to spend $400 to grow some good bud. Great job mang. ;)

I'll plan on taking pics once a week until harvest, then some after they are dried/cured.

It just goes to show that you don't need to spend $400 to grow some good bud.

Well damn, that's EXACTLY what my 8x T5 fluo lights cost me.

edit: woops, mine are 4foot.. so 54 watts each.. still unreasonable looking back, because I got some garbage reflectors

Those look great by the way, I hope I can get similar results :D

looks excelant to me too guy im running a floro set up too and wishing that my plants will look like that once they are done i have 8 4' ge daylight 40W (3050lum/tube) tubes going on a side grow on mine and once im to the flowering im gonna add 2 75Wcfls in there that will bring a total of 26.8k lums to my 5sq' box and let it grow let it grow let it grow

Dubbamn: With the results I got, yours should be just as good if not better..... In case you were wondering:
Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Peruvian Bat Guano and Unsulphered Blackstrap Molasses during Veg (24/0)
Botanicare Pro series Bloom for Soil and Molasses during Flower (12/12)
Lights were the same T5 Full Spectrums from start to finish. I never switched to MH/HPS. ALL FLOURO.
Two x 100cfm fans in a tricked out Black and Decker Storage Unit (18"d x 32"W x 72"H)
ALL material, ALL, under 500 bones.....

Flouro's own! I have three seedlings, all just over 2 inches and showing the SECOND set of leaves in just 3 days :eek:

Here are the two newest seedlings (both on a seperate 26W T5 Flouro), and a decent shot of my tricked out B&D Storage Box turned growbox.:hubba:

11SEPT07 002.JPG

11SEPT07 001.JPG

11SEPT07 003.JPG

The yellow lights are 26W T5 drop lights I bought at Lowe's for $20 each (on sale. regularly 27.99).
Friggin GREAT for seedlings if kept about 4"-6" from seedling top (and proper ventilation)....

Thank you Captain... I was skeptical about going through a whole grow only using flouros, but your plants look :dancing: :dancing: so good im dancing. JK!! :D

Thanks though, keep us updated on those last two.

Thank you, whoawhoa. I am very excited, as well. And, as well, was skeptical at first. Keep in mind, EVERYONE, that I accredit a lot of these plants' success to good genetics. Seeds were a gift from a friend who has grown for years.....

Latest posts

Back