Home Depot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only people using coco to grow are cannabis growers
i think they grow orchids or something in coco. at least that's what i remember the label on my coco bricks advertising it for.

I used to go to orchid exhibitions at Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA. It was the DuPont family's backyard and then turned into a public venue. They didn't use coco. I have a couple orchids going, the roots are exposed to the air. No soil at all. They absorb moisture from the air, so humidity needs to be very high.

Home Depot in Riverbank CA 6/18/18
upload_2018-6-18_20-29-24.png upload_2018-6-18_20-30-52.png
They have the Black Magic brand in stock as well. Nice to see them thinking of us as a growing consumer trend to market to. ha ha

Hey 2redeyes! All I use is veg+bloom. Great stuff, and easy. Do they also have the Shine which is a new bloom additive? And do they have both V+B for soil and DWC?

HD here has had it for a couple of years, they also have piles of drip irrigation supplies that were never before stocked in such large quantity. Alaska fish fertilizer is up to $20/gal and I won't pay that price. It was $16 last year and 11 bucks the year before IIRC. I grow in the ground and thank God for compost.

Wow....with prices like that, looks like it's time to go fishing. :)

Fish plus aem makes a great addition to growing organically.

i noticed some grow lights and seed starters at my local lowes. ill have to look a little closer next time i'm in there.

It has been awhile since I checked but as I recall the light section of Home Depot usually stock MH & HPS bulbs. I have seen the T5 bulbs, but not the HOT5s bulbs we use.

I am glad to see this Black Magic brand offers LED grow lights in some Home Depots now.

Latest posts

Back