Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnin1 --I can throw down the gauntlet with a challenge ?-- I send him some seed and he genetically double it and send me back a cut !- With a cheap microscope I can tell if he did it or not !-- Some around here know more than they let on -- Umbra is an expert on light among his other skills- like chemistry !
He put the Umbra Frost on everything he breeds -- I've done some test grows for him!-- I don't know how he do it and I don't care long as he keeps doing it !--

Y'all on him !-- I guess it's put up or shut up ? --
I'm after a genetically modified plant with 5 strands of DNA instead of the normal 2 -- They call it a 5n -- Big Pharma want it too !-- A plant U can grow outside among hemp and it won't produce seed -- Nothing in nature can pollinate it !
True Sensamilla !-- When big Pharma get there they will put a genetic marker on it with a patent -- U can only grow it with their permission and they'll lock in !-- I would like to be there waiting for them with my own Unmarked 5n !

To get to 5n Ain't easy -- part breeding part science-- U genetically double a normal plant -- changes it to 4 strands of DNA instead of the normal 2-- Then U have to breed the 4n to a normal 2n -- You'll see seed soon called "Terminator seed "--They are triploids-3n -- 3 strands of DNA- U can't breed it to anything normal !-- U can though gentically double it with this process-- That turns it from a 3n to a 6n - 6 strands of DNA -- Then U have to breed the 6n to a 4n and the product of that is your 5n and U feminize it !- True sensamilla!-- No seed ever !

Just for the record -- If Cholchizine (sp?) that chemical used to genetically double a plant gets on U it WILL cause cancer !--Don"t mess with it !
It's a mutagenic - U have to get it into every cell of a sprout let it do it's thing then flush it out the plant without killing it !-- Odds are a thousand to 1 that U have success -- I found a safer chemical that does the same thing-- One day -- I plan to set up with feminized seed and run a 1,000 seed at a time -- I start with a coffee can full of feminized seed -- Do a run of a 1,000 every 2 weeks - It's a long term project that may produce nothing but what if it produces a diamond ?--That highly desirable plant that I have exclusive control of ?--U can't win if U don't play ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I told him to "please keep it real here" after he stated he could tell what kind of plant it is by looking at it. % of Indica and % of sativa a hybrid has by looking at it.

I guess I am being a ****. I noticed some of my posts deleted.

I had better take a break from MP for a few days before I get kicked out of here.

Why take a break I haven't seen anything here U did bad -- U call them like U see them -- I seldom wander out the OFC so I don't follow the other threads much -- I know the article --
I was gonna follow thru and see if he knew anything about it because I do but if y'all already caught him in a lie then -' I tend to believe U !

When he asked if you could clone an autoflowering plant, I knew it smelled of manure and knew everything he claimed about manipulating genes was the same manure. Just like the ex cop who can't grow for squat giving advice about how to grow. Knee deep in the manure and a site admin enamored with him and thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. I put them on my ignore list.

What a strange day it's been ? --Like I said I don't wonder around the site or check new post -- I come to MP and straight to the OFC -- So I don't even know the people outside of us !-- Y'all keep me straight !
-- Umbra U should know there are under currents of plans all over -- Maybe admin sees a use for him --Tech is a hard one to read!-- I have to get my oracles out and his plan is still foggy -- At one time the cards looked as if I would be working with him but that faded fast !-- Tech Admin got a plan but I can't devine it with my oracles which makes me even more interested in what dahell he up to !
Maybe hemp or something to do with CBD ?

Only Oracle I'm missing are the 5 coins of the I-Ching -- I got Runes stones and my deck of tarot cards they usually enough to figure **** out -- if U high enough -- I got to be able to have one foot in this world and one in the spirit world -- Way high !-- Then sometimes I find what U looking for !

I didn't mean Tech Admin, I meant Angie. I have never seen either of their plants or their work and suspect they can't grow either. That is why they let people who can't grow, tell everyone how to grow … because they don't know any better themselves. At least Hick could grow weed and knew when the manure was getting deep.

Never met either Umbra - but I like Angie -- I have no idea if she grows or not -- and don't care --On the site Charlatans will expose themselves to those who do know !-
Now where was I ?
Sometimes U don't need an Oracle-- Tech also got a tractor forum -- Then he started that "What is your favorite CBD products " thread-- Smells like hemp and extracting the CBD to me !-Texas gonna be wide open and people are shuffling for position - Am I wrong Tech ?

How would U go about extracting CBD from hemp efficiently -- Got go be a machine?-- Form follows function!-- So a big long shower room where the plants are mechanically moved thru that washes the plant with ethanol and the run off evaporated for the CBD and the plants continue to the process of making fiber from it ?-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back