Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had 2 big 8 foot chest freezers -- Daddy used his and mom's deer tags every year and we had a bigass garden --
I will never shell beans or peas again !-- Daddy worked us pretty hard !-- I was the oldest and I took care of the livestock-- Chickens and rabbits - some years a calf or 2 - We bought 3 day old male dairy calves for maybe $20 - I bottle fed them until they could eat calve food !-- U don't need an alarm clock to wake up !-- The animals start screaming for U to feed them !- It's morning -- U feed us every day so get up and feed us -- damit!
Then one day we kill theyass --put them in the freezer and eat them !

I am all about that going 10 miles out stuff. This here's my tuna chaser!
boat.jpg

Nice work there HP, not many of us old farts would want to tackle that big ol oak tree...well maybe I’ve done that myself but I was a bit younger...I ain’t much willin for that kinda work anymore...I eat me some catfish on occasion....nice cool evening here in the NCal Sierra foothills...still working on that combination weed vial I started a couple days ago...little bita this and that...still got jars of weed from the last grow that I haven’t opened yet...reminds me I gotta make soma mommas night meds tomorrow!!!
Hope all in the storm path stay safe...I guess were not exactly sure of that path yet though...my sister says there gonna stay home as it’s expected to go north of Okeechobee...they’ll just trim up some trees that need it and batten down...

Good Morning OFC... East coast friends take care Dorian is very unpredictable right now...anybodies guess where its going at this point. Nice boat Nick... Oh my ...fishing in the ocean...I was always concerned about becoming bait out there lol. Scientific fact::: almost impossible to be eaten by a shark if you do not go in the ocean. My brother in law and sister commercial shrimped till the Deep Water Horizon accident...they were about to retire and just shut it down after that. But they used to bring those fine salt water fish and shrimp in...red fish...speckled/spotted sea trout....flounder.... white and brown shrimp.Working on the sore back with some Cherry Bomb this morning....Smoke it while you got it !

Morning OFC !
In Corpus Christi if U catch a shark and drag him up close to the beach -- U Ain't allowed to pull a pistol and shoot him -- Game warden he want to know if U fishing or hunting-- I told him I'm doing the one that don't get me a ticket

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC. The 5x5 is going up today. Time to get stuff vegging. Hoping to have something nice ready for the end of the year.
A couple more weeks I'll hike out for that clone I planted. I've got my fingers crossed it's still there.
Everyone stay safe and enjoy your smoke!

I got this little bong with a hose I smoke my tobacco from and this morning I fillt it up with weed -- It lit me up !
Good Luck on the clone Nov !
I need to go check the babies -- I done this before they probably just fine !-- Growing in dirt -- This Ain't right !
U can't check root development -- everything is in the dirt !
I've smoked most of what I planted or smoked it's momma -- I'm really interested in the chocolate blue berry and the purple Mimosa -- It was accidental seed -- Umbra said the only male he had in bloom at the time was a double purple dojo -- So I'm gonna find out!

I put some more weed in that little bong -- I kinda like it ?
It's getting wore out though - it's a miniature coke bottle with a rubber plug for the bowl and a hose -- I need to replace it soon- might have to build me one ? -- one to set on an end table with a hose and not falll over easy ? -- I'm sorry to ramble ( Other Keef -- no he's not)--
I got lost in Santana and then Steve Winwood -- and the pipe !

I got no problem entertaining myself !- I've been chatting with the Cannabis Kid -- One time I went on a rant about tetraploid and synthetic seed -- tissue culture and the like?
I've read about it but the Kid can do it !-- Got me dreaming of a highly desirable plant that I have exclusive control over !
Maybe a Chocolate Blueberry tetraploid or one of my Hammers ( them hard hitting indicas)-(-maybe SD-x-BBSL)--more coffee ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back