Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to cut up a sonic screwdriver tomorrow for clones. I mix up a solution of clonex and soak the cubes in it for 24 hours which is happening as we speak. Tomorrow I'll wack off about a dozen clones and dip 'em in the clonex gel and stick 'em in the cubes then straight into a dome. If the temps are in the 70-80 range I usually get 100% and yada yada yada. I be smokin some hash I made last year and its got me rambling. You don't need me tellin you how to do it. I am building me a 4 place rdwc water farm over the next few days. I may grow me some tomatoes (; What do you use for a medium in the net pots? Can't put a little bitty cube in a 6 inch net pot, can you?

Good Morning OFC...A hot day here yesterday...95 with the liquid air. Gotta keep an eye on Dorian...could reach Cat 4 level with Florida and southern East coast the likely landfall area, this is one you will want to evac if it comes to your area.My first experience with Hurricanes began in 1969...Camille hit the MS coast as a Cat 5 and the destruction was unbelievable. Got some chem-dawg burning and off to put some signs out. Enjoy your day the cannabis way.

Morning OFC !-- Oh yeah now I remember -- East Texas !--
I gotta build a little "L" shaped wall so I can install a window unit -- I need the temp below 80 to clone in water like I do -- Too dam hot in there to clone right now !--
So we in da south be on hurricane watch !-- I should be just fine but U can't trust a dam hurricane !- When U compare natural disasters -- U got time to run from a hurricane- not so much with tornados and earthquakes and we don't have those huge wildfires either ! -- Gotta go I'm neglecting the pipe !

Good morning OFC

Good luck Rose.
Over a decade ago I once put a Black Domina cutting in dirt and kept it wet. It grew. I would not recommend that though. ;)
Awesome pic 2red.
99c95411f90578942c4139ba00f1d2c4.jpg

Enjoy this day friends!

Do what U gotta do Zig !-- Please do check back in after the storm-- Looks like it will come across Florida then take a right turn and come up the Alabama border !-
I been having some pain in my old broke face today -- Pressure must be changing--been mostly overcast today and hot --
The babies are settling in after being potted -- I should start some high CBD -- I got CBD Crew's Indica ?-

Good Morning OFC....All right, next to last day of August and I am not sad to see it go....been a hot one for sure. Watching all the prep going on in Florida...memories of Katrina August 29th 2005. I hope everyone can get to a safe place....it will take a while for it to cross the peninsula and flooding will be heavy. Katrina produced 30 ft storm surge...video of a Honda washing through a hotel lobby on the coast.Water came up to 3rd floor on that hotel. Cannabis and coffee...breakfast of champions lol.

Clam-Down-Bro-Im-Way.jpg

Last edited:
Morning OFC !
Hlowpoint it do bring back the memories of Katrina -- Blew the leaves off the trees in Hammond La. where I was and I was on the weak side --Last I heard on the news before we lost power was that New Orleans had dodged the bullet !-- I never been in an earthquake but Katrina shook my whole house for long time -- All I could think was how U gonna get out this one Keef ?-- U can 't run and U can't fight it !-
The worst part was the aftermath !-- The radio stations banded together and put out a single signal !-- That was our only contact with the outside world for 2 weeks ! - Almost 2 weeks in I made the most important score of my life when I got 2 bags of ice from an aid truck that finally made it into the hood !-- Ya'll be careful out there !

It's August already ?-- I'm on the hustle trying to organize a trip back to the beach to clean out that house and get the beech on the market --
I'm ready to start looking for my own little place so I can set up the bat cave grow !-- I might start some more seed too !-- It would be nice to have half dozen clone lines to start with !-- Sure I'm helping the nephew get the grow rolling -- I'm also helping myself !-- I'm not so sure about this dirt pharming !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back