Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC-- Getting old is a beech !-- I was up from about 2 until 3 hurting too -- Smoked some and was able to get back to sleep -- This morning my nose is running like a faucet !-- Got some benadryl on board should slow it down -- I'll live !-- Let's do this day !

Morning OFC! I feel the back pain too this morning. I think it's the weather mostly. A crappy mattress too. 2 of my vertebrae move as well where I had the laminectomy. There's not much pain there usually, just pressure and discomfort. I hope y'all feel better soon. Dont forget to stretch! Roll around on the floor even!
So I broke down and bought a bowl. Been rollin j's since I got off the wax. My bud tastes terrible in a pipe. I think there's to much leaf maybe. Some of the small leaves are covered in trich's so I left them for the oil making. Since they cured with the bud in jars all the buds gonna have a green taste now?Why does it taste ok in a joint tho? What do you guys do to make sure you get the best flavour out of your herb? I dried for 10 days at around 70 +/- 2*. I hung the whole plant to dry. I diredin the 2 x4 with the carbon filter extracting air and just used a 6" fan blowing underneath the hanging plants. I didn't have it blowing directly on the buds.

EDIT: I know there's a lot of factors that go into taste! I don't want anyone gettin frustrated by my morning stoned thoughts... I'm always looking to improve. I just don't understand why it tastes horrible one way and not the other.

Last edited:
I need to get some high CBD seed started -An Indica and high CBD mix that's my jam for pain control ! --
Weed whacker do me that way too Nick -Next day I'm gonna be down !
I guess I better finish this coffee and go play in the dirt and get them babies transplanted --

Hey Nov, did you jar it up and cure it for a while? I usually trim my weed pretty well...if those sugar leaves have a lot of frost on them then keep that separate and make some hash out of it or process it into oil...your smokable buds will be a lot better without that stuff...also a proper cure will do a lot for the taste...some trim after drying but I prefer trimming right after chopping as those dried leaves seem to have a way of clinging to the bud if I wait till after it’s dry...

I'm with Nick - Trim it green -- makes for prettier bud too -- If U defoliated or stripped the fan leaves that trim makes great medicine --
Gloman grew Umbra's BPU - x- BB -- I kept telling him it had no choice but to be blueberry -- I kept asking and he kept saying no blueberry - Then after a month maybe 6 weeks in a jar he said -- It's blueberry !-- Mine U could smell blueberry while it was still on the vine !-- Tbere's a lot of tricky chemistry going on as a plant dries then ages some-- It goes thru some real changes as the chlorophyll degrades and it ages !

Good morning OFC
I am about to smoke some Na Pali Pink. Does anyone want to join me for a toke?
tenor.gif

Enjoy this day friends. :D

My sister lives in okeechobee and I know she’ll bug out to family in the pan handle if it comes close...her husband on the other hand is a bit stubborn so no telling what the he// he might do...he may stay and fight...I’d prolly bug out too but I’d be one of those last to leave and get stuck on the freeway or some stupid thing...
Yay!!!! My Harlequin is a girl!!!
68A0E393-D0B1-4102-B996-102FF6427C56.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi guys, i will be going to my first NA meeting tonight. The kids are celebrating 6 months. Bud got sick today so i got out of cooking, but i still need to go to the meeting, wish me luck. Yes, i will be stoned probably. oh dear. Everyone stay safe with the weather.

Hey if I stick a couple cuttings into some dirt and keep them damp under a dome are they gonna root ?-- I'm gonna have to find out !-- It is that WI-x- BBSL!-- She do everything easy !-- I bet some will root ?-- I get a rooted cutting -- I grow those 2 reveg stumps out and bloom them again !

Keef, you still need rooting hormone on the cutting you put in dirt. I've been to a NA meeting before. Had to take the kid for possession of weed he never had. Court order he had to go to 5 meetings. I went high as a kite. I was bored to death.

OK Umbra I'll get some !-- I'm a water pharmer -- I don't know bout this dirt **** -- I didn 't use nothing to clone in aero -- just stick a cut in an aero cup and drop it in a hole !-- Cooler weather be here soon maybe I let them girls run awhile before I cut on them ?-- Then set me up a bubble cloner-- They ain't going nowhere ! -- Running 1 grow space -- I'll have to set up another before I turn down the lights to sex the babies !
Right now I'm wanting that hurricane to stay dahell out the gulf !-- I already did my storm quota !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back