Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that would be a lot of pressing Umbra -- I was wondering how U had the time to press that much oil !-- I get high sometimes and a little slow !
Young lady across the street slid off the road in the rain the other day - Cops were there in minutes and before anything else wanted to know if there were drugs in the truck -- If it woulda been me my mouth might a got me in trouble -- I don't think "Why U want some?"- Would work very well ?--They slam your face into the hood of the car and handcuffs come out !-- I know how this works !-- U don't mess with Barney Fife he'll mess U up !-- Resisting arrest is always a good excuse for a beat down !

Umbra, i keep forgetting to tell you the cure is done on BoC and the GG4xBP, i love them both. Thank you so much. Such a treat to see it in the Armoir and realize it was time to smoke it. The news is pretty funny Keef, in a macabre sorta way. Good night ofc, sure appreciate all ya all.

Good Morning OFC...Row crop harvest is under way here now...corn and soybeans so far...not much cotton in the area this year...weather and price support I would think is why its not in the rotation.Combines for the soybeans have hit $400,000 in price but they are huge and cover lots of ground in a day.Cotton pickers that roll the cotton in a bale , wrap a plastic wrap on it and cut the stalks all in one pass are over $500,000. We think we have high expenses in our hobby. Its a poor year for the local farmers...weather and trade wars having negative effects. Sampling some Grape God this morning...got the grape kool-aid taste to it...the plant itself had a soft blue color to it as well. Very potent and tasty...I'll keep it! lol...Wishing all a pain and stress free day the cannabis way.

Good morning OFC. They grow cotton in Cali. because of crop insurance. If it grows, prices are spotty. If it fails, they get a set amount. Every year the crop fails and they get paid.

Ugh !-- Moving slow and making grandpa noises today -- I'm take Nicks advice and transplant the whole starter cube - In aero I gotta remove most of it -- Some are ready to transplant some could use a little more time -- I'm wait and transplant them all at the same time-- Overcast and wet in the woods -- The big thicket ain't what most of U would envision as a forest -- it's pine trees with vines and brush so thick U have to chop your way thru it --

Good morning guys

My cherry tomato has leaf spot. I checked my cannabis plants and noticed some of them have leaf spot on the lower leaves. All 8 of my plants outside are starting to flower. I would normally spray copper fungicide on them...but they Are starting to flower. I have never used this on plants in flower. I don't think the leaf spot will kill the plants.. but still.. I am stressing. These plants are 4 to 5 feet tall and bushy. I don't know what to do right now. I will post pics when I figure out why my I pad no longer sends or receives mail. Maybe I will figure out how to use the camera on my phone one of these days. ha ha

I am glad you are growing again Keef. I hope your new place will be the best place you have ever grown.

I have a garbage bag full of trim in my freezer. It is a big freezer but I must do something with that trim. I thought I was bad.. until Umbra mentioned how much weed he has. lol

weed.gif

Enjoy this day friends.

I was rooting around in the freezer the other day and found a 1/2 lb. of frozen trim. It's been in there since before the police busted me, I guess they didn't look very hard. I lost a grow light. Can't find that rascal anywhere. It was supposed to be (its even labeled) a popular 1000 watt light but in reality it had a 150 watt light board inside and was basically junk. For some reason though, original cut nurse larry loved that little light so I kept it. I figured I could use it to run some clones but I can't find it. Who knows? Maybe I gave it away. I do that a lot. Oh well, trainwreck in the vape pen & I be feeling it.

Light'm up !-- So TS Dorian coming for Florida -- Ya'll got to keep that thing out the gulf - Water in the gulf is warm and it will blow up into a hurricane and come get me !- I don't want that !-- Hurricane Harvey put the water 30 feet over my head where I'm at -- probably low 90s with 80% rh outside !-- I'm in the a.c. working on a buzz -- I'm too old to be working out in dat **** !

Used to work the night shift myself so I know that we all have our own schedule...I still have one but its pretty loose....but I realize as I get older (actually I realized this a long tome ago) as willie said, time just slips away...with increasing speed...I find that I hardly get anything done in the morning...unless its a strictly scheduled thing...like a doc appointment or something that I have promised someone I'd do...If it'll slide I usually let it...is that a bad thing?
well I'm rambling again and y'all know what that means.......G'night

Morning Morning OFC....Ouch on that back ache...I have mobile vertebra that are always on the move.They use insurance around here on the crops as well...some farmers are labeled as "insurance farmers"...they just farm to collect the Ins. all though it is a break even deal at best. To qualify for the Ins. you have to be planted by the cut off date and this years rains prevented some of the early crops from being planted and qualifying for cut off date. Wake-n-baking with some fruity pebbles OG and Maxwell house....Enjoy your day the Cannabis way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back