Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE next time U gonna start some hard shell seed- get an empty toilet paper roll and cut a piece of fine sand paper the width of the roll !-- Roll it up inside the TP roll--with the grit to the inside !-- put the seed inside and cover both end and shake dahell out of it !- Forgot what they call it but U scratching some of the wax and stuff off the outside of the seed so It's not so hard and absorbs water easier -- That makes it easier for the sprout to break out the seed shell !--

Other Keef -- Shut up and paddle !-- Back up in the woods -- everything friggin wet - raining all day all night !-- River gonna flood -- motor boat ?-Oh hellno ! -- I got a dam paddle !-- Live preserver ?-- inner tube will have to do !-- better not be no snakes ! -Shut up Other Keef - **** ain't funny !--- I'm bringing heat U little bastids !-- I'm loading with bird shot !-- I hate me some snakes !-- Don't be trying to trick me- ain't gonna be funny !-- Might get U shot !--
Cotton Mouth Water Moccasins ? -- Dam !-- Uncle Oats kilt a perfectly good boat cause of U bastids !-- both barrels !--vaporized the cotton mouth that fell in his boat -- We ain't that different!- Well I got a pump shot gun !
In the dark too ?--There could be one right outside my door right now - - Other Keef I will kick your -- Quit that !-- U ain't scaring me none !

Last edited by a moderator:
Went down town tonight cuz they have a party down there...well, yes they’re tryin to sell s stuff but they are just real people selling stuff at these things so I don’t mind...only thing I bought though was a couple or three local brewed beers...we brew some good beers round here though I’m sure they brew good beers all over in fact I know it because I drove around the country a few years ago...and I like beer so I stopped at a lotta chances to get one...we were down town walk-in round tonight and there was a lotta music...a couple’a guys on a corner with a guitar, a bass(big ol box) a mandolin or a harp...one corner a guy by his self with a guitar a cowboy hat and a pair of scuffed up boots but he was singin and tell’n stories like a pro, I gave him a tip...later on the very same corner, a pair of young guys...one on guitar and singin, also playin a bass drum with one foot and a snare drum with the other...his buddy doubled on bass and pedal steel...these are my very favorite musical events...gave these guys a tip too...hey, we made $60 in tips last night at our little wine n beer gig...
Out back bout 8:30 pm, havin a smoke and a brew...g’night y’all...

Good Morning OFC.... Wake n bake with some AK47 here...got the coffee but have coffee pot issues...Ms HP moved out last week and I decided to go ultra efficient...got a "5 cup" pot. Its tiny and cute...but it lies. Its 5 cups is barely a mug with a lil left over...I have to run 2 batches off to get 2 mugs...I all ways thought a mug is 2 cups or so. Guess I see a larger pot in my cart soon lol. Glad your neighbors are OK Ms Rose...nothing worse than neighbor tension. Hold on South Tx. dryer weather will come soon! This may be a lil long so bare with me ....rambling even lol :D. I was on the way home once when I lived out in town....cop gets behind me....follows me every turn...then I notice it has K9 on side of car. I turn on my street....he turns behind me...yes I have cannabis on me and used to sale a bit as well. I pull into my drive way and he parks in front of my house....mild panic has set in ( cannot drive a pin up HP's arse with sledge hammer). The house next door has the doors open and truck backed into drive way...he goes over there...I am thinking gas leak maybe... oh noooo....he's moving there! For the next 2 months I had to go ride around to smoke a J...one day my crazy Vietnamese GF walks over to K9 with an OZ in her purse and starts petting him... no reaction. Learned later they have to be told to hunt the contraband...cop stayed a few months and had to move on to have more room for the K9. This brought on the decision to buy 10 acres in the woods......I prefer Sasquatch to K9 officers next door! Wishing all a K9 free day !

9882_650828774935444_970938602_n.jpg

Umbra --London Bridge ?-- $800 male ?-- Yes U should use him !-- I'll be interested in what U use him on !-- Still raining !
Water up to the back of the property !-- Having some coffee trying to figure out which way is up !-- I'm need some more coffee and a toke or 2 maybe more ?-- Took a dose of caps too !-- My face is starting to get uncomfortable and I'm sore and stiff !-- Wake and Bake !-- I need more coffee !--
HP - U need a kuerig coffee maker or one that uses those K-cups -- Makes a great cup of coffee --make it when U want and how much U want - No need to make a whole pot for a
single man !--I love mine !--

neighbors...…. Have/had a young lady with two little ones living in her g'dad's house ( he's in nursing facility)next door. She's about twenty now two different dads neither around. Been bad situation for about 18 months. She had to move out 09/01 and left her dog inside, large dog knee high never seen outside using the restroom, and her cat fending for himself. last week animal control came and thought that would take care of things. Dogs back in house no people. Long story sry…. Anyhow yesterday the neighbor across street was having some Amish install new siding on her house. They told her that the police were walking around the house next door at 3 a.m. I not quite were Rose gets but don't like them guys in blue anywhere around me.

Good morning all, HP, so sorry about the issues you are having. Keef, how's the rain? Umbra, you hanging in? Nick, hows it going in your neck of the woods. RE, raining here, is it at your house too? Hi Steve, welcome. cleaning house today..

Went to the hardware store today to get some Epsom salts. Usually its about the only thing I use that they carry. Imagine my shock when I go back to the appropriate section and they have bone meal, lime, Sulphur, worm castings, blood meal, just about everything but Epsom salts.

On another weather story -- Apparently the center that handles our mail in Houston collapsed !-- I don't know the details yet !- Houston got messed up !-- Long detours to get around damaged highways and roads !

Good Morning OFC.... I am happy to report we had a "back door cool front" yesterday... it is a weak front that passed our area and then was pushed back from the East into this area.Hence the back door term. Its only 70* but it feels delicious after the heat wave we have been enduring the last month.The State fair is arriving soon...90* temps next week will not be so nice.Got into the Grape God again this morning...it is curing down quite nicely and that distinctive Grape taste is flowing . Off for a walk and some service calls this morning...wishing all a outstanding cannabis day!

Cop-Pulls-Me-Over.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back