Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC...I am like Keef on the Xmas bonus...no table wine! after all those hours lol.....buddy used to work for Georgia Pacific paper products company. They gave out printer paper, paper towels and toilet paper for bonuses...he was a company slave and had an attic full of paper products lol. Sorry about your plane Nick...I hate a hard landing...little parts flying everywhere and lost time for repairs.Who else still has vertigo from a Cox airplane...going in circles with it instead of using the pivot handle lol. I had a Cox trainer, Fokker DR1 tri-plane and a Cox Willis Jeep replica...the jeep had a recoil starter even. Good morning here...no more males!...all others flashing female. So that's 8.....I should have 5 or 6 in there. Wishing all a pain and stress free day.

16-weed-meme-before-legal-56cc88085f9b5879cc591395.jpg

Good morning OFC. The Company has to divisions, IWT ( industrial water technology) and pulp and paper. GP is one of their big accounts, lol. The winery is an account, not the company I work for. Although, I may get a poker chip to shop in the winery's store.

You need a huge bonus at christmas Umbra. I am off to the dentist. then a hair cut, i should be a little cuter this afternoon. The pit bulls bark a lot. 5 hours yesterday morning. only a couple this morning.
The orange guy is putting me to sleep. Windy day today, the plants are dancing. supposed to get to 80, for the last time... grow babies grow.
Hope each of you is adequately stoned.I had a bit of Sour D this morn. Have a good fall day peeps.

Hello OFC. Glad to see you're all doing well!
Gonna pull out a Sunset Daydream pre roll here in a few. My kids been driving me nuts here for a week or so. Teething, growing, crawling, standing injuries.... 2 babies is a lot of work. They're diminishing my happiness (sort of).
You all give me something good to see first thing in the morning.Keeps me optimistic and positive. Especially Hollowpoint and 2RedEyes. You two wake up before me :)
Thanks

I'm better now !-- I had to clean the back up a.c. unit and stick it in the hole -- It seems to be doing OK !-- Trying to make it another week or so until we get a bigger better unit !-- I tried posting a pic of my newly rooted clones cause U guys in a grow medium never get to see as roots develop !
I ended up sending it to Rose and she will post it later for me !-- Reception is BAD back up in these woods !

First thing I see in the morning, something from HP and maybe good mornin from umbra...I’m missing the burnin1 though...I should be doin something this morning but I just had a couple hits of something and I seem to be stuck in this garden chair...

Going to look at a place this weekend -- 3 bedroom mobile home on 2 lots for $17,500 -- Not quite as isolated as I wanted but there is distance between places out there --Mostly hunting/ fishing camps -- 3 bedrooms ?- one for bloom - one for veg and one to sleep in ?-- Stay dahell away from that crazy man in that trailer !--- We'll see ?-- Not real crazy about it but I need to go see -- Price is right !- I can do that easy !-- I'm need new lights too !-

Another hot day in the Delta done...crazy weather shows 100* for 10-01-19...that just cannot be right! Sunshine Daydream is one of the strains I just ordered...along with Black Triangle and a freebie of Solo's Stash...is the Sunset/Sunshine the same strain? as your pre roll Nov? Let me know how it smokes please. Now I understand Umbra...your doing work for a sub contractor that is employed by the Winery and GP among others.I work as a independent contractor for 4 companies in the media/internet/computer business...we have dealerships.... as the company calls our relationship.The only thing they excel at is collecting money lol...they sub all their work out. At Xmas we get a nice shiny card in the mail is about it.But on the positive side I get free internet and TV services...plus tons of geek stuff for my collection from all the PC/Networking service calls.

hollowpoint I think they're different. IDK for sure tho. The label on the package says "Sunset Daydream". I double checked. It smoked well and was an ok buzz. I feel like the pre rolls are never the best smoke. It did have me kinda giggly for a bit.
Umbra, Ive been thinking on using a couple of those Sunshine beans since I lost a few of the others.

I don't know if that's too much for the space though. There's already 6 different strains in there. I wish I wouldn't have lost 4.

Cool...I am glad to know they are good strains...plus the price is decent as well...they are reg. seeds but still $140 bucks for 3 11 seed packs is not bad...thanks!

Snow Desiel-x- Black Berry Snow Lotus -- Bohdi didn't breed it but she can hold her own !-- Waldo ( the BBSL male)- got lucky I was about to kill him when someone told "The BBSL male bring the fire "-- I felt like I already had fire !-- I musta lined up a dozen girls from different varieties and let him have at them -- Some I haven't even grown yet !
So far most have mostly the same terp profile but they all good !--- **** came from BBSL I'm sure !-- An earthy hash forest profile -- Umbra's BPU -x- BB do the same with blueberry - Seems like what ever U breed it to comes out a version of blueberry -- So I bred the blueberry to Some of those BBSL crosses !-- We will see who wins the terp dominance battle !-- (Nurse Larry -x- BBSL )- x- (BPU-xBB) is one I'm very interested in
I have no idea what it will be but potent no doubt ! -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back