Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov - Best wishes Cuz !-- Sorry for your loss !--
I gots too many clones and It's time to start sexing the babies !-- This is gonna be tricky-- Gonna set up a temporary bloom just to cut out the girls !-- Then bring them back to veg -- Grow everything out to a decent size and flip the whole room !-- After taking my cuts !--
Changing out the AC yesterday messed my neck -- I was up early hurting then was able to go back to sleep after the some smoke and the caps kicked in !-- Still kinda in a fog !

Good morning ofc, I got four plants about ready for transplant outa some solo cups...just got a couple seeds from of8 and was gonna wait but I couldn’t... I got one of the mimosa only beans germinating...I’ll put it under the light while and let the other plants chill a bit!!! This should just about fill my indoor grow cabinet...
Stating to look like a fine day here in the hood...have checked in with the world yet so my outlook is good...I think I’ll just leave to world tuned out today...cheers ofc!!!

False alarm amigo's. I got a message from my half brother at 230 am. We aint ever even met. Scared the shite outta me when no one woul d answer. Three hour drive in todays future. Thanks all!
He's 74. heart problems and surgeries. they said the mans was out diggin ditches yesterday. He didnt go to bed till 8 am. no wonder he didnt answer.

Morning OFC!!!!

Good to see ya there burnin1...Nov, sounds like my dad...didn’t have the sense to sit down and rest...well, he made it to 92...he was a great and avid gardener, bet he coulda grown some fine weed...glad he’s okay Nov...

RE - I like me some Mimosa !-- I got 3 plants with a Mimosa mom and Umbra say the dad had to be Douple Purple Dojo --- I hope they have some of the moms traits -- She fine smoke and I do like that smell !-- I'll be sexing them soon !
I'm hoping for a girl with that smell and purple flowers !
Got me one lonely Nurse Larry plant and some stuff I bred !
Some Blueberry Chocolate or is it Chocolate Blueberry ?-- Don't matter to me !-- Looking for a girl with mystery terps !-Some of my hammers - 3 plants -- SR91-x-( MZR-X-BBSL)--

Mane - I'm having trouble turning my head - I need my heat pack !-- After 20 years I know if I hold weight at shoulder level or higher it is gonna hurt my neck - Sometimes I do it anyway and have to pay a price in pain !
I'm sure tbis won't be the last time !-- I just take some caps and keep the pipe handy -- get comfortable and ride it out !
When it don't hurt so bad I be back up !

What U been up to Cuz ?-- Hope all is well?-- I'm doing the Kripple Keef thing today --Laid up watching this impeachment thing play out !-- but I'm not saying anything about it here !--Pull up a chair and have a toke or 2 of this ? --

I'm reluctant to put those newly rooted clones in some of that dirty dirt yet !-- I'm leave them in water for awhile !
I buy that place I'm look at this weekend -- I may need to take another batch of cuttings ?--- Momma White Indica ( WI-x- BBSL) got plenty to take !-- Grown in hellhot heat in that trailer this summer -- Then revegged -- She's a a happy healthy bushy girl now and about ready to bloom again !

I just did a final trim on two plants today. That male getting loose in the garden really, really screwed things up! Keef I got enough seeds to seed a moderate sized field. I think we were talking about "one new strain every grow"? Sonic Screwdriver was that strain and I got 4 out of 5 males. Ahh, well. On a side note I am 30 days out on an Original Glue from Josey Wales and it is going to be worth the wait.

I feel for U Nick !-- Hey -- at least they high class seed !-- I would send U my 411 and get U to send me some seed but I'm gonna be busy with what I got for awhile !--Plants from seed -- I sex them beeches at 6 to 8 inches then put them back in veg !-- Grow them up some and get some cuttings rooted before I bloom it !-- I had a blueberry boy get loose one time !- Learnt my lesson -- Now right wrong or indifferent I sex them small !--

I grow 'em out till they big enough, 8-10 inches, then clone 'em and sex the clone. By the time sex shows mama is big enough to get a bunch of clones off of and a week later I will flower her out. That is that's what I did when I grew at home.... Obviously it ain't working with this long range grow so from now on it will be just clones for that

I'm lucky to have this revegg to help set up the grow -- What I'm doing here besides helping the nephew get a grow started is setting myself up with some girls to work with so I hit the ground running -- I'll move a set of clones into bloom and veg them up big enough to flip while I get to cloning and cutting on the girls I bring from here in veg !-- I learned from those midgets -- Veg got to stay ahead of bloom !-- After that 1st run -- I'll probably return to that 4 part rotation except with bigger plants !-

I just put a strawberry plant in an empty hole in the cloner -- I think if people cook and have a grow room there should be some fresh herbs and spices around !-- Stuck off in the corner or something ?-- I have done this before -in water - Oregano-- thyme - basil - even Rosemary - I've also grow veggies DWC in used weed nute water !- Peppers and tomatoes got way too out of hand to stay in the grow room -- They started cramping my weed growing style and had to go !

Ideally for me, I grow in 11 gallon pots and I get serious about 6-8 weeks of veg and usually about 65-70 days of flower. If a plant is a good Indica, that usually produces about 5 zips per. A Sativa (umbras breeding) is good for about 6. I vegged a nurse larry out 10 weeks and got 13 zips from her but she was special

I'm leaning toward some drip and drain tables Nick !-- I mean there is no guarantee what dahell I'm do until I do it - but I'm thinking maybe drip and drain !-- If I'm gonna clone in water I might as well grow them in it ?-- I'm 18 for 18 on rooting cuts this time !-- OK one just has white spots but the roots will be there tomorrow I seen this before !-- I don't think I want to be messing with no 15 gallon bags !-- That **** sounds too heavy for me !--

If U think I been trolling fox today U might be right ?--I might smoke some weed and do it somemore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back