Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirt is good stuff
20190925_194806.jpg
20190925_194806.jpg
20190925_194806.jpg

Looking good Nick !-- U make it look easy !- Just throw some seed in the dirt and a couple weeks later up comes jar aged weed !-- Reminds me of when people used to ask my daddy about those big catfish he like to catch -- They ask where did U catch them ?-- He say -- Thru the lip !

Hey ofc, good evening to you all...I’ve been good to my word so far today and have not watched any current events...
We’ve had a shift in the weather and have been getting a hot north breeze so hangin in the 90’s fo a couple days but really it’s mostly been a pleasant transition to fall...soon the old delta breeze will be back and we’ll be 70*....
If I want to catch up a newly popped seed with one i planted a couple weeks ago, could I just bring the older plants out into normal indoor room light while I get the new seedling up to speed?

I been watching the news RE !-- I could catch U up ?-- It's been a happening day in the news !--Like an episode of the Godfather !-- I can't do the voices but ----

We been very, very good to U -- U haven't been so good to us !- We're gonna need U to do us a little favor if U ever want to see your money !--

Good Morning OFC....Wake n bake to some GDP this morning...big hit and a sneeze/cough combination....only thing in the world that makes me do that...so far... and I love it....its not dank till it makes you sneeze and cough lol. The passing of the bank bill and on to the Senate is exciting....USDA loans?...Banks loans for Hemp?...loans for legal states?....OOOOH Myyy... It is a good day indeed on that note! Big money in the game is one thing that will push the legalization issue harder than any other avenue...for big money owns the political system. Let's smoke !

16pnnq.jpg

Morning OFC !-- It's dark !-- Coffee / Mimosa -- Can't find my mind !-- I know it was around here somewhere ?-- Other Keef U seen my mind ?--

Hi OFC! It's around 80 outside but it's cool. The breeze will make you shiver. Definitely feels like rain is coming.
I can't find tropicanna cookies Umbra. I found some things crossed to it. Like haze and papaya. I think the orange and cookie is far enough to start off with. I'm gonna keep looking tho.

I still got a stiff neck and the left arm is unreliable !--Trying start moving some but I'm slow !-- My clones look great and got fish bone roots -- Dirt plants got yellow leaves around the bottom - I don't know ?-- I get my clones and be back in water when I move !--

Saw enough news-- Time to go wash my nasty hair !--Soon as I finish this pipe !-- What about ?-- Is not the best defense I ever heard !-- Doesn't seem to be distracting from the crime at hand ? -- The house of cards seem to be crumbling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back