Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed make me want some Krispy Kreme donuts !-- Maybe some those Barvarian cream filled ones ?-- and a chocolate filled or 2 ?-- What's that strawberry or cherry ?-- Dam weed !

Good morning OFC. I had a problem with family smoking my weed and being asked where they got it, and them saying my Brother in law, or my uncle, or whatever. I had to write the narrative for them. It was some guy that I see at the swap meets. Rides an old Panhead. Panhead Pete. Don't know his real name or where he is from...

My Nephew and his GF visited me a couple weeks ago. I saw her taking pics of my plants outside. She was going to post them on facebook. I took issue with this and told her please don't talk about my grow or post pics of it. I may be a paranoid old pot farmer but I hope she understood where I am coming from. Back in the day we told no one of our grows for the most part, friends family or otherwise. I have two friends who grow and those were the only ones who knew.

Legalization won't change how we do what we do Nick !-- U right !-- There's those that will try to take it if they think they can !-- We gotta stay hid !-- If U want to move some do it far far away from where it grew !-- It always comes back to the unsavory side --Lawyers -guns and money !--

U ever get too high accidentally ?- I do - I did again !-- Think it was the music ?
CCR -- Tombstone Shadow -- Cross Tie Walker -- Green River -- Broken Spoke Shuffle -- Fortunate Son --
Here Other Keef hit this ?--

Good afternoon pot farmers...
Getting my indoor cabinet ready to go...got some seedlings goin and now I’m getting my coco chips in order...it’s a small grow so I use 2 gallon felt pots...rinsed off some coco chips and filled those pots...I run it automatically feeding three of four times per day so I make these little feeding rings that go around the plant base with holes for the solution...it is pumped up from a reservoir and it drains back into the res...right now it’s just pumping water thru those coco pots...it’ll be a day or too more before the seedlings go in...I’ve started 5 seeds three of which are regulars so I’m figuring on losing a couple to manhood...couple Nurse Larry x V, a mimosa, shark shock cbd & a lemon haze....nice cool day today in the foothills...

Last edited:
Warming the oven up -- Need to decarb a batch for caps !--
Overcast this evening -- My face says we got weather coming but it doesn't hurt as bad as it did for a weather change in Corpus !-- Keep my fingers crossed -- Knock on wood -- Whatever it takes!-- I'll have to check dosage on the caps -- Other Keef always take too many ! -- Wouldn't be the first time I heen too high -- got a little stretched out this morning !

Looks like I'm up potting tomorrow. They've extended past the edge of the solo cups. Filled up 6 three gallon grow bags. They're kinda nice to work with. Hopefully they'll support the plants as they veg. It was like $7 for 25 of them. Usually cheaper is not better.

They need to quit showing that lady on the news !-- Make me swoon !-- So much power in such a small package !-- I swear she give me the vapors !-- Give him some room he needs some air !-- Thank U Other Keef !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back