Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got blueberry-- I stacked 2 blueberries I got from Umbra and I got a mess of blueberry crosses !- I'll be looking for a blueberry muffin !-- It'll be there !

I got 5 blueberries plants up now I sex them soon !--( GDP-x- BPU)-x- ( BPU- x- B.B.)--
GDP = Grand Daddy Purple ( of course )
B.B. = Blueberry Blast
BPU = Black Berry Kush -x- Purple Citali-x- Uzbekistan hash plant --
serious dank !

Yes they have peach weed, lol. The riotberry og is a blueberry muffin pheno. Riot charges $300 for this pheno's seeds. And they are worth it if you want blueberry muffins. The strawberry shortcake and pineapple upside down cake tastes so much like the food, you would think they use a food flavoring in the weed. But when you grow it from seed and that's what you get, nobody played any shady games with it. Its getting more and more like the wine biz

Umbra I hate U Cuz !-- How U know all this ?-- Peach weed ?-- gotta have some !-- What's it called -- It's easier to ask U than look it up !

I don't care what the name of a weed is -- I want U to take a sniff and tell me what it is --without a doubt !-- That's the starter series -- Umbra is on the more sophisticated and mystery terp tip !-- We growing for an entirely different market !-- In California weed been legal for almost 2 decades -- Down here it will be an almost virgin market -- people who have no experience with fine weed !

I was amazed by the one Blueberry Muffin I grew outside last year. It smelled strong and exactly like fresh Blueberry Muffins. Some people who smelled this one told me it made them hungry for blueberry muffins. I have never grown weed that made people hungry. If you worry about the neighbors smelling your grow this strain will make them think you are always baking.

Good Morning OFC....Keef is going to have enough fruity strains that he needs to call his flower room"The Orchard"....amazing all the flavors they can instill in cannabis. Weatherman has no good news for us...actually getting worse...temperatures rising next week to record levels, all that farm land that was flooded for so long is now in a severe drought. Fall gardening is non existence so far...no stores have any transplants because of the heat and they would just die if you put them out there right now. Sooo...guess I will be skinny this winter lol. Got some Plush Berry burning in the bong...nice strain but I want another run on it...it was hot in my room when I grew this. Enjoy this last Friday of the Month...smoke it while you got it.

Morning OFC !-- It's dark !- Again !-- I need to quit going to bed so early -- Having some coffee / OJ and a pipe !-- Solving the problems of the world !-- Not really -- How can U have all the answers when U don't even know all the questions ?
An Orchard ?-- I would need citrus ?-- U see this is the problem -- I'm trying to find a niche in the weed world and I thought -- A weed diner ?-- That should limit selection a lot ? -- Now y'all telling me I gotta have an orchard to feed the diner !- --This ain't really working out too good for limiting the scope of the grow !-- Umbra does the delicate - complex sophisticated thing-- There will always be a market for that -- So maybe I should start a virgin market off with in your face fruitiness after prohibition ends here ?
More coffee and another toke or 2 ?

Edit : Which Cherry was I looking for ?
Wait I broke my pencil !

Good morning ofc. That's a legit bank Umbra? With that name I thought it was a cash grab scam lol.
Not sure which way ill go with the wake n bake. Probably a few dabs.
Keef a diner grow is awesome. I had some buds once that tasted like steak. I have no idea what it was

I've seen it happen HP !-- He said -- Dam that is blueberry !-Where did U get it ?-- I said over there !-with a wave !-(I grew it )

Banana weed ?-- I been trying to limit it but there's just too much !-- So we rerun the ones that click ?- let the ones go that don't and bring in new stuff to replace it ?-- How many varieties ?- This make my mind hurt-- I need a fresh pipe !
I'm gonna need some lemon weed too !

If they get nosy when they taste it and ask where it came from...I all ways say...a trucker brought it from out West... a few J is all he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back