Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid 70's here Nick! -- 46 in September ? -- Maybe we cool off some next week !-- We headed to 90 today !
So U gonna shut down and redo the grow after this cycle ?

Got a couple more children of Waldo into aero baskets -- AK48--x-- BBSL and one those Panama Power plants -- Got another Blackberry Nurse Larry to move later and I think another one from Umbra's GT -x- BOC ! -- Redoing the grow room ? -- I know what my problems in the grow are and ain't no reason to fix those problems yet !-- I put some weight on bottom the plant and veg them maybe another 2 weeks and I'm kicking it !-- Still figuring out what grows best for me !-- This SR 91 I got from WoodHippy got me impressed with how it grow !--

We had a low of 39 last night. Time to bring in the outdoor plants.

6:30 here and sun is not up yet. In the 50's here this morning. Shorts with a hoody and sox

U people that live in snow country better be extra careful this winter !-- These hurricanes have scattered southerners all over the country !-- This winter U see someone driving on ice and they run up to a stop light and slam on the brakes ? --They be one of us !-- Back in the day when I was in Illinois I went thru a red light like that except I went thru that red light going round and round !-- Worthless brakes !-- U can steer all U want but it don't change nothing !--

I saw on the news that DOJ is trying to get the Facebook records of the people who opposed the administration from some site ! -- I got a problem !-- I don't do Facebook so could someone PLEASE turn me in ! -- From the tweets this morning it was obvious that school was out for the Pres. ! ( No Class)

Good morning all, Umbra, again, happy birthday!

We are cleaning out the garage so that we can bring down all the stuff in the attic and look at it and toss or keep it... we have been in this house 37 years. I have no idea what is even up there but Christmas stuff. If you don't hear from me by tonight, I was buried in stuff.

Get it Rose !-- I was using my attic as a drying room for awhile !-- Then I realized it dries just as quick if I just hang it in the grow room !-- Hell hot in my attic !- I don't go up there unless I gotta !-- Only a few boxes in the attic !-- Home burned down a few years after we married so we moved to Hammond Louisiana !-- Then after Katrina we came here !-- We were in a hurry to get da hell outta dodge we mighta left some stuff in the attic !--

Keef, this is a very nostalgic trip. My mom and dad's stuff are in the garage..I need to have all my nephews come up and get what they want. I don't want to leave this for my kids to do.. yuck.

Good morning mr cane, i hope you are well and causing some trouble somewhere.

Good morning OFC 50s here in PNW looks like another beautiful day...
Rose good luck in the attic ,we need to do the same thing...
Umbra..Happy Birthday !!!!...:48:.......
Little ones seam happy gave them a little mineral tea last night, perked them right up..

View attachment 20170930_072813.jpg

Nostalgia ? -- I got none of that !-- I was worked like a farm animal growing up and my step father took the time to make a special leather strap to beat us with ! -- I'll never know the feeling U and Cane felt about your parents !-- I'm not complaining or looking for pity !-- U grow up and survive that sheet and it doesn't warp your mind it makes U strong !--

I
Keef, this is a very nostalgic trip. My mom and dad's stuff are in the garage..I need to have all my nephews come up and get what they want. I don't want to leave this for my kids to do.. yuck.

Good morning mr cane, i hope you are well and causing some trouble somewhere.
Making pear sauce and brining some Salomon too smoke tomorrow....
After cleaning out my parent's house ,the house being in the family over 100yrs..was no bargain 2 dumpsters, and 3 weeks of work..now I intend to do the same thing here.. Try to Have fun with it Rose..what the kids don't want have a free sale...

Dam dirt farmers with your watering and fertilizing ? -- I don't get it but to each his own !-- I germ them in those biofoam cubes then soon as they big enough for the root to reach thru that 1 inch thick foam aero collar they got to veg. !-- No more watering or worry about fertilizing not enough or too much !-- I just top my boxes off about once a week !-- Except for that there is just not much more to do !-- She pretty much run on automatic for the people !-- If I could top off the boxes automatically I wouldn't have much to do !

Sounds like something right up my alley Umbra !-- I can't in good conscience let U do this alone! --

U know that frosty Purple Haze I posted yesterday ? -- I just decarb some that Bud and ate 6 --00 gel caps packed full with a coconut oil chaser !-- Don't wait for me Umbra !-- I feel it bout to kick in !-- U sure U can't die from eating too many caps ? -- Smoking that Snow Desiel! - Yep !-- I be there shortly !

Seed ?--I don't have enough of the seed U sent me Umbra to share but I got these !-- All fathered by Waldo !
Gonna be dankity-dank -dank !-- I got more of some and less of others !-- But anyone want some let me know !

View attachment 20170930_103200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back