Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps. Starting of the day with HP and coffee. Then getting to work. Got my first dried out lemon tree to try out later today. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Well Happy Birthday Umbra !--
Nick I'm down with the joint but not so much about going outside and enjoying the day !-- Like a sauna out there already !-- We got a cool front cooling supposed to cool it off soon !-- Transfered a Nurse Larry-x- BBSL to aero today !-- Got a Nightshade and something else that should be ready to move later ! -- Working on ole King Louie this morning and it's working !-- Got caps in my belly !-- Maybe I can get some stuff done today !-- Just been laid up and not doing much last several days !-- Just been doing the minimum on farming !--

Aggie I've heard good things about the Lemon Tree !-- I'm looking for a good lemon !-- I got 2 of Umbra's Squish -x-Oregon Lemon babies to sex soon !-- Hoping one of them will fit the bill !

Umbra we had tickets to see a band called "Kaleo" in Austin this weekend but we can't make it !-- I'm old but I happen to know the band Sublime !

then you'll appreciate Offspring opened for them. In between sets they played a punk band from NY hits on the PA systems. It got me all riled up for Sublime. Still riled up...
I-O let's go, I O let's go.

U guys need to help me figure something out !-- I'm trying to decide how to set up a production grow when it's time !-- I know some of U use coco coir in those cloth bags !-- We can have some high humidity down here like today !-- Doing this aero thing with LEDs I don't have any exposed water that add extra water to the air that I would then have to removed -- Is there a way to use coco coir to support the plants without having all that moisture in the air ?-- Maybe like a drip and drain in series ? -- When I go up on plant size I'm need something to support my plants !-- What I'm doing now works great on controlling humidity !--I want to keep that control without kicking up power cost !

I'm full of questions today !-- Caps must be kicking in !-- O.K. so what I'm doing with these aero boxes cost me right at $400 a square meter to set up -(-that's 2 boxes per sq.meter )then just add nutes and power !--
I got no idea what it would cost to grow another way but some my boxes coming up on 4 years old !-- Plus I think of the grow as how much yield per sq.yd. or meter instead of how much I get off each plant !-- If it takes 3-4 plants to match what someone else gets from one plant in the same amount of space I got no problem with that !-- Am I just having some Stoner thoughts or does this make any sense ?

Umbra, your birthday is tomorrow right?

Good morning all.

things are looking up around here.. phewy. Hope you are all well and medicated.

Yummy, harvest day today. 4 Barney's Farm Critical Kusk, 4 World of Seeds Landrace Afghan (this is a fav of mine) and 8 G-13 Lab's Cinderella99

I'll have another attempt at time lapse to post later or tomorrow. I think with my back hurting, it might be a 2 day effort. LOL

View attachment 929.jpg

New lawn mower don't want to run !-- I'm not allowed to kill it !-- It starts if I take the plug out and pour a little gas in the hole then put the plug back cause there is no other way to prime it !-- Starts the dies !-- Ain't getting any gas !- Tank is full !-- I think it is possessed and needs to be exorcized !-- I am just the man to do it too but I ain't allowed to kill anymore lawnmowers so I'm frustrated !-- I put that pick ax right thru the top of it in one mighty swing and it frustrate no one ever again !

PVC pipe ? -- Dam growers can do anything with some dam PVC !-- Impressive Hack !--

I been thinking about a piece of maybe 8 inch PVC on a slight angle so it would drain and put some 4 inch aero baskets weighted with some clay balls and a sprayer or drip hose for each plants and let it drain to a res. for another trip !--

I had eggs and potatoes and corn beef hash for breakfast. Harley polished the plate. Who needs a dishwasher?

Hack, you really got 'em jammed in there. Looks good bud

16 plants in a 4x4 is pretty much my M.O. It has it's problems, for sure. But, yields are nice.

House smells pretty strong. Good thing I'm making bread today with my new Ankarsrum mixer. ;)

She do get frosty OF !-- Nice smoke too ! -- She don't need no help but they told me the Black Berry Snow Lotus male bring the fire !-- So I bred him to her ! -- Just enough to get a couple tablespoons full of seed !
U breed dank to dank U get dank !-- I ain't satisfied with that !--When I get my dam Purple Blackberry smoke we can call it even ?

Edit : -- Frosty Purple Blackberry Smoke !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back