Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read about how varieties came to be seems lots of them started out as mistakes ? -- So when I breed I be sloppy !-- Umbra got his BOX of Stuff breeding system and so far my technique is the pollen gets loose and gets lots of places I didn't mean it to get !-- Long as I only got one boy blooming at a time I know who the daddy of any see is ! But then I gotta grow'm out and see what I did !

No hurricane gona slow you down..looks great bro...
Who invented algebra, geometry anyhow? To think that someone actually uses it.
Time for a puff.......:48:.......

I been watching the post hurricane news from Puerto Rico !-- I will stop there because I'm not allowed to use those kinds of words when talking about our country's leadership or lack there of !-- I feel for the islands we didn't know when or if help was coming after Katrina! -- It's a desperate feeling !-- Help needs to be there right now or people start dying ! -- They need General Russell Honore to take charge down there he know how to get sheet done !-- That's the savior of New Orleans right there !

Harvey still not thru with us !-- Cities run on tax money !-- This a resort area and all the hotel's are full with refugees !-- No tax on those rooms !-- The resorts are mostly damaged so no vacationers or visitors !-- They say they gotta cut services for the budget !-- Lots of resort related companies gonna go bankrupt !
The beach is no longer a fun place !

Get toasted tonite ?-- I wish I woulda got that memo earlier I been there ! - Been listening to some Primus !--
Jerry was a Race Car Driver !-- and -- The Devil Went down To Georgia !--

No hurricane gona slow you down..looks great bro...
Who invented algebra, geometry anyhow? To think that someone actually uses it.
Time for a puff.......:48:.......

Pythagoras. I use it every day. He also created western music theory. the whole tone-tone-semitone-tone-tone-tone-semitone. The idea of middle C. He tried to prove that the relationship between the sun and planets in our solar system, were the same as the notes to middle C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umbra What up smart brother ? -- Who taught the ancient Americans about "Sacred Geometry" -- and what exactly is sacred geometry ?

Pythagoras. I use it every day. He also created western music theory. the whole tone-tone-semitone-tone-tone-tone-semitone. The idea of middle C. He tried to prove that the relationship between the sun and planets in our solar system, were the same as the notes to middle C.

Gee Mr Taggart, you use your tongue perttier than a 20 dollar *****.

C
next to D, Before B in white keys
Before Db, next to B#

or simply B sharp, lol ( I don't have a sharp symbol on my computer ). Morning weed nerds and music theory dweebs, time for another one.

RIP hef,,,man saw more *** then a toilet seat,,,may you find peace

Hey folks! Top of the morning to ya. Lets all smoke one and get outside to enjoy the day.:48:

Heck yeah. When I went to Sublime, I rolled 60 joints and passed them out. Figured it was the best way to celebrate my 60th.

just finished my last tea,, about to take the dogs out,,see what the day brings,,i wish my dogs could get high ,,i think my little dog would enjoy it,,the big dog not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back