Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mommy's babies !-- Waldo (BBSL) got loose amongst my girls !-- 2 Front right might be my dam Purple blackberry !-- I'm not breeding for a variety !-- This is about that one single female plant !-- My Purple Blackberry is in those seed !-- Why would it not be ?-- Just like a dam easter egg hunt to find it !

View attachment 20170929_140132.jpg

The Strawberry grow off !--" Mother"-on the left -- Plush Berry-x- Strawberry Desiel out the house of Umbra versus
Her Daughter fathered by a Strawberry Rhino male whose pollen came from Bud up in Canada that made a great journey to get here !-- The seed for that father came from the Gloman in Illinois -he be around soon-
Came to Texas and I sent them to Bud !-- Then the pollen came back to father that girl on the right !--
There can only be one Strawberry !-- Somehow Waldo got to the Strawberry girl too and she gave me a few seed !-- Anyway girls show me what U got !--

View attachment 20170929_141853.jpg

Wow! My entire hows smells like a giant lilac bush in full bloom. LOL

The Afghan is the most lilac smelling strain I have grown yet.

I got the 8 kush plants done and in the drying tent. My back is killing me. I may let the 8 Cinderella99 go until tomorrow.

Cindy really smells up the house. LOL It's not so bad just harvesting but that rotary bud trimmer really works up a smell.

Hey Hack, nice bush. I bet you would rock some of my stuff. Keef is the keeper of the beans. If you are interested, talk to him.

I was thinking the same thing Umbra but I don't got many of several and what I got is mostly start over seed !-- but --I got plenty your stuff bred to that BBSL !-- Wait I do got plenty f-2 --B.B. King !-- --I bet he could rock The White -x-Nepal Indica ! --The Snow Desiel with that BBSL dad aren't ready yet !-- but I got seed by -- Mazar -I-Shariff -- Barney's Farm Nightshade -- Rose's Purple Haze -- Must be another half dozen crosses !

Umbra I was in such a hurry to get a lemon that I didn't let them age and I went thru all those and only got 3 Squish -Oregon Lemon and the first was a boy !-- That stick did die !-- So I got 2 plants left !-- What's the chance of a boy and a girl ?

I got one Green Santa seed package sitting on my bar !-- Hell yeah I hook Hack up with some seed !-- I see how he grows now and I got some ideas !-- Some ain't been grown before but I know they momma and daddy !-- Ain't no lesser weed seed though !-- They just different !-- Mostly finish in about 60 days !--

squish x OL, I have a few more of those. I have a few things going out soon, I'll add them to the list.

I got those 2 Squish -x-Oregon Lemon plants so I might get what I want ?-- It was my fault I shoulda put the seed up in the fridge for awhile !-- I did the same with these seed I bred !-- Had a 20 % germ rate or less so far cause they still green !-- Only thing is I had plenty to play with !-- I just wanted to see if they would germ !-- I got a couple plants from seed I took a few days before Harvey hit !-- That's only been a little over a month !-- I have no patience !
I been keeping up with the slow response to Maria in Puerto Rico !-- Dam shame right there !-- Harvey left a gift for Houston -- Been the first death from that flesh eating bacteria and one the superfund sites that got flooded was filled with dioxins not sure how bad they are but it was on the banks of the San Jacinto River !
It runs down to Lake Houston if that lake gets low they can release water down that same contaminated riverbed to keep Houston in drinking water !-- Note to self : -- Don't drink nothing when passing thru there !

My nephew survived flesh eating bacteria. My sister called me to tell me she called a Priest for last rights. He made it back alive and rejuvenated. @ 44 he won 3 championship BJJ competitions.
Our military has leaders that speak the truth about how our country is headed, and how the USAF will be run, regardless of who is president. By the people, not the president. oops, did that turn political, shoot I just call it the daily news. Keef, you a bad, bad man. Look how I am now.

If I didn't know better I would think U heard the speech given by the Commander of the US Air Force Academy today !-- The man spoke truth to power !--

U got me started on Sublime and Offspring this morning so how I ended up with Linkin Park --Sound garden --Audioslave and some how that Temple of the Dog with Pearl Jam snuck in there !--

Umbra in my book to not speak out about a perceived injustice is the same as taking part of the blame for that injustice !--

Morning O.F.C. !-- Sun coming out after a rain this morning! -- Ugh !-- Not moving so well !-- Left arm not participating -- I might need extra caps ? - Was out of decarb so it's in the oven !-- Sucks to get old !--
Dam it Hurts when I do this !-- The medicine that helps me is against the law !-- It's like living in the twilight zone !-- They'll offer me morphine soon as they take an X-ray but they'll put me in jail for the medicine I grow myself !-- I might get flaky today if this don't ease up some !- I really need a day without hurting soon !

Good morning folks. Woke up to sunshine and 46 degrees. Winter's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back