Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We get ice storms and nor'easters and the occasional tail end of a hurricane. More microbursts and tornadoes up here recently, but with few exceptions we are spared widespread devastation from any single weather event. Im watching the Cali fires now, the recent one near the Getty center is about 5 miles from my brothers house, and right down a valley that makes a clean shot.
I'm thankful for the relative safety of inland New England!

Unlike other natural disasters at least U get the time to run from a hurricane ?--
I grew up down here --got to travel some during my 8 years in the army but I don't do cold anymore !--
I got some clones need to be transplanted -- Moved some plants to the place we sexed them - One more topping/shaping then in about 2 weeks we gonna flip them -- I'm concerned about head room but we'll see ?-- The revegged WI-X-BBSL too tall already for that space -- Not sure exactly what to do with her ?--
I still don't have Nurse Larry - ended up with only 1 and it was male -- Purple Haze ?-- Snow Desiel -x- BBSL is a mind mower ?--
No more seed Other Keef !-- U tricky bastid !-- I know what U up to !--
We didn't get a Purple Mimosa girl either ?-- U only got one lemon what if it's a boy ?--
I don't know ??? -- I hate U - U bastid !- We'll look ?

Good morning OFC! How are my favorite people today? I'm doing well. I picked up some Island Girl and some Citral Glue. The CG is 1 hitter for sure. I wonder how much a home test meter Chroma thingy would cost.... It'd be cool to know what ya grew in science.
Hey for you guys in Illinois, you can run up to Michigan and use your med card there. Be careful at the borders.
Stinky that floor looks fantastic. When I laid floor like that we didn't run a bead, we just made dabs every foot or so. Alternate the dabs of glue in each row and it's all tied in. We did sell them as floating floor though.

Let me hit that real quick Nov ?-- I might just run up to Michigan and go shopping this afternoon ?-- Nope little too far for me !-- Buy me something next time Nov !-- I don't get dope store stuff much !--
Got more 6 WI-x- BBSL repotted -- I'm about to teach the Nephew the excesses of a head injury !-- U bloom them and I'll clone and veg them ?-- Oh he gonna get snowed under ! -- I got an empty 34 spot cloner and a bigass momma plant ?-- Don't make me do it !
I got more roots today !-- I'm need some more dirt and not that Miracle Grow !-- I'll leave him a full grow room when I split off !--
I'm thinking about some hard training on that WI momma -- I'm get some string and fishing weights and weigh the limbs down -- so she spread out even more --She don't got one those fancy free state names -- She was born and bred in Texas under the jack boot of prohibition but she got the bloodlines of champions !--She like my middle finger to Texas ?--- I know this girl she was a work horse for me at the beach !--She gonna be so frosty !--

Last edited by a moderator:
gooday everyone. keef, hope you're doing okay, gloman glad to see you, burnin hope you are well brother. my heart goes out to you. hope everyone else is doing well and in good spirits.
i've been in and out doin this and that--still. got some fresh beans in the basement.
mrs cree and i took our new weim boy (floki) to training last evening. he's still a monster but becoming a more controllable one. he's not totally to blame. we haven't been doing the right things and are more or less confusing the animal. plus our other weim is teaching him her bad traits.

Good morning all, I am about sick of the stress. Wilson pooped blood yesterday and I freaked cause Kali just died after that. I have fed Natural Balance for over 20 years with no problem. Bud rushed him to the vet, i wasn't dressed yet, and the vet said that natural balance was sold and they changed the recipe, to be cheaper. a lot of money later and Wilson is on antibiotics and eating Kangaroo... really? yes kangaroo... he is better already.
Stinky that floor looks beautiful. I love it. It is a happy room.
I hope you are all stoned and happy this morn, Keef, glad they weren't after you.

Hey Rose !-Sorry about the pup hope he gets better !- They had my undivided attention yesterday !--
What up Drcree ?-- My dogs aren't trick dogs -- They won't even come when U call them !-- Especially the 6 pound demon dog that thinks he is the boss of the world !-- He put the slip on me the other day -- Found him laid up in the driveway out front with the big dogs !
Being in a prohibition state --They could come and take all my seed and destroy my stuff like they did Nick !-- When that happened to Nick -- I sent a package of seed off to another grower to back me up !-- I'd loose a few but this unnamed grower ( The Gloman)-- Got me covered !-- Something happen ?- a week later I can have most of my genetics back !

Good morning old stoners...wow, slept till 10am this mornin...that felt pretty good...now I’ll see what kinda trouble I can get into...guess I’ll continue on the get ready for paint campaign...stinky see how inspiring you are...So sorry bout Wilson Rose hopefully a change in diet will help...if you think of the source of the lambs bread but it’s not a big deal...I got Harlequin and purple haze goin in this grow, both Sativa dominant...
So far as I know the big fires here in Cali are at the coast in the wine country or down south of LA...supposed to be more wind again tonight so we’ll see how they play the power game...I have a generator that will keep my fridge going though so I’m alright...

Hey Rose let's hope that Wilson's new Kangaroo Cuisine puts some spring in his step! It must be tasty if Wendy's was able to pass it off as beef all those years ago!
RedEyes it's totally fall painting season so have some fun with it : ) my brother is in Los Feliz right near the Getty Fire and I'm sending best wishes for conditions to improve for all y'all living in flammable terrain... and that the mudslides that are bound to come later pass you by safely.

Not that big a fan of gator -- More into Crawfish Etoufee and Andoullie-- -Tasso --shrimp -and other Cajun dishes !-- Even Turduchen !-- That would be a seasoned boneless stuffed CKN-- stuffed inside a seasoned boneless stuffed duck -Stuffed inside a seasoned boneless stuffed Turkey !--I smoke it - U would like it !-- --
A Shrimp or crawfish boil is a party !-- -- small potatoes and quarter ears of corn - garlic and onion --
Yeah I can boil some seafood !-- but I'm not picking meat out those little blue crabs -- Too much work for me !-- I use them big ones out of Alaska !
I don't eat bivalves ! -- muscles - clams oysters -- that's for somebody else !--

tiger prawn, lol
tiger prawn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back