Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can !-- 20 foot monsters if he wants -- I've seen what he can do -- but inside U can't do that !--
5 plants -- unless U willing pay to grow more -- Some can't afford to plop down a fortune for some kind of commercial licence-and some just refuse to do that --- It is an unjust law that does not apply equally to all and favors the wealthy -- So I treat it just like I do prohibition - Like Umbra said : -- F*ck *!-- only thing missing is the U !

Page and Plant -- Battle of Evermore !

Last edited by a moderator:
Took some time this am to do some fox trolling -- They really and truly do NOT like me over there !-Good Times!---- Like shooting fish in a barrel !-- What about ?-- What about ?-- what about ? -- Best argument they got !

The wifey wanted to go to the local craft Christmas faire, so now since I’m here, I’m havin a brew... my wife’s dad was a narc officer for the county back during the reefer madness days so she has a lot of old friends around the sheriffs office... we stopped and talked to a few today including the handler of a narc sniffing dog and his handler whom my wife knows... we had our time with the dog and I’m sure glad I didn’t bring that doob that I rolled this morning cuz I was gonna bring it with me and then decided to just smoke it before I left...
Well it’s all good and I’ll roll another when I get home...

Got a fat bowl of true og and a sweet hiding spot.

Attachments

• 20191123_190128.jpg
    20191123_190128.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 21
U know while I was in Corpus the neighbor place over here burnt down ?-- I went over to take a look -walked the place with some seed - I would not be the least surprised to see weed growing out the ashes of that place next year !-- I hear that hemp will just spontaneously pop up sometimes ?
-- That place been properly baptized with good genetics !-- I told the nephew if that guy gives U some **** after next spring -- Turn him in for growing weed !--
Getting chilly !

Edit : -- "True OG -x- Bunch of Grapes "is what mine say !

Good Morning OFC..... First seed order....due to my over whelming paranoia, I enlisted a friends help who moves around a lot ...his address received mail from many former occupants. Perfect cover I am thinking, so I make my choice...some company in the Netherlands I think ...some too crazy to be true kinda deal. I figure on making one big seed haul and never doing it again! I place the order and wait and wait and wait, nothing ever shows up....call the friend to confirm shipping address. He had given me a wrong box number...one that was not even on his dead end road.More paranoia...shipped to a cops house most likely I am thinking lol. I finally do a reorder(correct box number this time)....get the beans....hundreds of econo beans and of course I got what I paid for....herms....unknown strains...poor genetics. Lesson learned...next order was from Nirvana and a bit better on genetics...this began my climb of the grow ladder....caution...first couple rungs are a bit slippery. My current grow upload this morning is of good genetics and the shared knowledge on MP....Thanks OFC!....Enjoy this fine day the cannabis way!
IMG_20191124_043312691_HDR_31.jpg

Last edited:
Mornin', Toots!!! Its snowing soggily here and im glad i put my bike in storage yesterday. It was a chilly ride but shes all tucked in for winter hibernation. The last ride of the season always makes me a little sad but then i start waiting for my work BFF to announce the opening of the new Hampshire snowmobile trails and invite me up to play in the snow on his guest sled which is a light little mid 90s small displacement arctic cat and pretty fun. So there's that.
Ok going to work on my CBD cannabutter now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back