Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning yall!
Enjoy the snow stinky! You can have my share too! :)
Yep, that last ride of the season is sad, but all winter long you get to fuss over it and there's nothin finer than that 1st ride of the season all primped and polished up.
I'm getting my nursery chamber all set. Gotta get some ventilation in there and its set.
24"D x 40"Wx 48"H
Made from insulation board.
1200w King LED.
Gonna pick up dirt Monday.
I Might try to sneak my seeds in early. Its only a month from legal.

Attachments

• 1124190739.jpg
    1124190739.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 19
Morning OFC-- Chilly out there !-- Found out yesterday that my daughter defaulted on her student loan - I co signed so they gonna take $150 a month out my SS check !-- She got her degree-- I've never met my grandchildren and I'm living in a mudhole !-- Happy Thanksgiving !

Morning OFC. I almost pulled the trigger on tropicanna cookies f2 last night. Wrong time to make that purchase I suppose. Christmas coming up and all. Maybe I can squeeze them out before they're gone but it's not likely. Thanks to @Chewbongo for the heads up!
Still puffin on True Og. The stones a little heavy for daytime use but I like it. Well, time to go do stuff. I think I'm gonna start work coffee

Cool Hand Luke here !-- I'm gonna be fine !-- I need to do something with Veg .-- Need more light /more room --
Gotta get them girls outta bloom and somemore in there to sex -- 2nd run is bloom ready but I wanna cut out my girls 1st !-- bloom looking good - How long they been in there again Other Keef ?-- -Don't know do U ?- Bastid !!--
Gonna have the Umbra frost no doubt !-- They be white soon !

Good morning ofc..guess I’ve been lucky, never had any beens confiscated or lost...I try to order from stateside shippers but even from the uk or Spain no problem...other than waiting the weeks for shipping...best though is from another ofc member though...gloman, my main growing area is smaller than your seedling box...I need to find more space...

I got new girls this morning -- Got thier lady parts out loud and proud !--
Black Star -x- Apricot Head
Sunset Sherbert -x- Bunch of Grapes

Time to clone !

Triple Lemon --- Sundae Driver -x- Bunch of Grapes and Candy Cane with that Bunch of Grapes be show tommorrow ?

Hi peeps... sunny in the hood today. Going to go cut down the hydrangea. Have a moment to myself, I like that. Think i will start mimosa, tangie, and cbd mango haze. Maybe.

LOL the phone just rang and I am getting company. OH well, we will smoke some pot.. it will be ok...ugh. That was 5 minutes.. love ya'll.

Zip lock baggie full to the top with cannacaps --2 plus -- maybe -3 ounces in caps ?-- Should hold me a day or 2 ?--- I am tired of making caps ! -- Time to fire up the beer bottle bong -- stand back !-- I ain't playing !

Seed coming in the mail ?-- I once tossed some seed from down near the Mexican border all the way over that wall into Canada -- Wait Canada don't have no wall ?-- Somebody has a wall or supposed to ?-- Anyway just wanted to see if international customs would be hard to beat -- They not !-- I sent Bud light some seed in a CD case - went right thru !-

I finally set the timer to 12/12 in the 5x5. Im in need of more light. Would any of you consider purchasing used lighting? I was browsing eBay and they have used Fluence lights without drivers. They have a couple different brands available. My other option would be picking up a King 2000w. My plants are too tall and the ceiling is to low :p

Rough night yall!
I was driving home and a deer jumped out in front of my truck.
I Tried to miss her but she got tagged hard and I couldn't find her. I HATE leaving her but nothing I could do. My truck is Tore Up but I'm ok.
I guess that's a hazard of living in the stix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back