Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Drcree-- It'll hurt but it's the right thing to do -- My evil little Bastid is only 6 pounds -- He was tormented when he was young and he fights back !-- He don't attack but try to trim his nails or manhandle him --he's gonna bite U -- Needle teeth will draw blood too -- Did this morning!-- Just thinking about it make me want to kick hisass again !-- But --I don't want to get bit some more !-- It's a truce !- for now !
Took too many caps and I don't think my feet reach the floor anymore ?

Ohhhh... The dreaded nail trim... even my sweet boy hates it and will show you his teefs. Which are HUGE for such a little guy (a bit overweight at 60lbs). But with a friend and a bucket of peanut butter stuffed pretzel bites to keep his chompers occupied it is A MUCH happier experience for all involved. I hope some day he actually looks forward tp his pedicures. But seriously. Peanut butter pretzels. Dog crack.

I probably need to fertilize bloom -- I don't know -- They in a bunch of mixed dirt and bout half of it is miracle grow --They getting all powder puffy - They look OK ?- If it ain't broke -- don't fix it !--I just came for the girls !-- I expect to have more girls today -- If all works out the way I plan -- I'll bring in plants and fire bloom and my rotation up right off the bat !--
Someone said take clones for outside around the 1st of the year ?-- The White Indica momma look like a green beach ball sitting on top a 5 gallon bucket -- Maybe keep her in veg until then and chop her to pieces for river hash ? - She make hundreds of clones right now and she no slouch !- The White times Nepal Indica from Umbra then I used that Black Berry Snow Lotus male on her !-- She bad to the bone !--

I need to find me a new groomer over here !-- Probably never find another groomer who will trim them for 3 bottles of wine for each dog -- A case of wine for trimming 4 dogs is a good deal for all !- It was good strong wine too !-- U can't buy dat **** !
It'll be cheaper with just the 2 !

They got some big blueberry farms up the road -- This water got too much iron in it to make good liqour but I got my RO system in storage -- My Blueberry Bounce seemed to turn out good everytime -- 5 gallons of wine maybe 15% then remove 3 gallons as water ice -- It'll make U bounce !
Not really wine anymore at that strength -- It tend to sneak up on U too !-- Flat it is more like a blueberry merlot - Bubbly U don't realize how strong it is until too late !

Hi guys, So sorry about your dog. I assume he has been fixed. We almost put a mean little poodle guy rescue down but it was determined he had rage syndrome and sometimes a neuter will help. He was ok after that. You are right you did the right thing but i know it still hurts.
It has been way to peopley around here. I am hiding in my bedroom, just came out to say hi you guys. Umbra... the haze sounds good. ws it a haze?

Lemon holding out on me !-- I'm convinced she a girl but that ain't enough -- I got to see it for real -- Gonna have to throw out all my blueberry chocolate clones -- No nothing hermied -- I got 2 phenos --I don't know which mom the cuts came from so I throw them all out and take a set from the chosen one !-- One got some stretch like the BPU-x- BB dad - Not bad - I could work with it but the other pheno -- Short squat bush with big bones to hold some weight -- That's my girl !-- For now !---I take a fresh set of cuts from her !-- - I got a 5 cc syringe of seed - I might revisit it later !--

Our little rescue dog, Finnian was and is a biter but while he was at the shelter, they noticed how bad his teeth were and pulled them all out...so he hates to get anything trimmed but it has to be done...he has no teeth so has to eat soft food and it gets all over his face so we have to keep him trimmed short...he gets crazy mad but has no teeth so his bites are pretty soft...but then he’s only 3 lbs soaking wet...
I’ve been saving trim and had 4 gallon ziplock bags in the freezer...so today I’m taking my first stab at making some bubble hash...threw it all in a bucket, covered with ice and water and stirred ten minutes with my drill and pain stirrer...now I’m just letting it sit for a few before I pour it thru the 220 filter bag...
That’s as far as I’ve gotten at this point...

U might want to add a bag with a bigger mesh just to filter the loose weed out -- 220 is kinda small too ?-- Umbra's dry ice method is easy --Gallon EM1 bottle with the bottom cut out and one those flour sifting pans with the mesh bottom-- bottle presses right into the sifter-- Put the weed and dry ice in the gallon jug --press on sifter-- flip it over and shake out the kief on a glass table -- watching the color change as U shake -- U hit green U done -- Clean the kief off the table and reload !-- U got a pollen press for pressing kief into hash pucks ?

Edit: Gloman knows about bubble hash talk to him!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m done for now...not sure if I did it right or not but I did it...
Looks kinda green, shouldn’t it be a bit more on the brown side?
8113D400-A9B3-47D2-8964-9A0AB8CF8707.jpeg

Looks right to me -- let it dry !--
Took too many caps and things move when I stand up !-- Signed the contract with the realtor yesterday ---Working on the plan to exit the mudhole !-- I'm taking 4 pretty much bloom ready plants -- 4 more a little behind them and a rooted cut of the rest of my girls -- Gonna start with a --16 plant -- 4 part bloom rotation -- I start with the 4 plants I bring -- 2 weeks later I add another 4 plants to bloom -- every 2 weeks for 2 months then my 60 day indicas start coming out every 2 weeks - Got to grow out some this other stuff to find out how long they take -- Anyway that should have me hitting the ground running ?--
Buying new lights so I'm leaving these with the nephew !- He got a functional continuous grow stocked with top notch money trees
If he can keep it up !

Last edited by a moderator:
Home early from work, lol. I've had many dogs that were abused before they lived with me. Had a neighbor that was training dogs to fight. I called the cops and the Animal Cruelty people. They were all put down because they could not be around people.
I dated a woman that showed her dogs and her Father was an AKC judge. He consulted on many dogs that were going to be put down and whether it was the right thing to do. I would say maybe 50/50 lived and went on to normal dog lives and the others were put down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back