Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
70s in the mudhole with rain coming !--
Sundae Driver -x- Bunch of Grapes -- I got my girl !-- Lemon tommorrow ?-- I gotta tell U being here has been an intense course on grow security !-- I gotta have a place to grow I can secure -- This ain't that !--- I'm already rooting cuts to take with me -- just a little longer and I be gone --

Gloman about the light leakage -- How much ?--That's a hard call -- U can get away with some -- I did -- I think that is why some say total dark -- Weed will bloom on the side of the road near a street light -- So it can handle some leakage -- As for finish times inside and out -- inside U know the exact day bloom begins - who knows when that happens outside ?--

$200 for a rooted clone ?-- For that price I can provide U an unlimited supply of clones Cuz-- This might be Texas and lots of people don't know much about weed but that's kinda taking advantage of people ?-- Not my job I just grow da **** !---That can't last !- Gonna chop that white Indica to pieces come the 1st of the year -- I found a place-- I ain't supposed to be there so neither is anyone else !-- Plus the river --- Gonna need a lot of dry ice ?

Gnarls Barkley -Crazy

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC

A cold wind kicked up last night. Today no wind and not a cloud in the sky. Low 60s. It is supposed to get cold tonight.

I still have more than a few pounds of trim.. some from last year. I need to use this up. Bubble hash or cannabutter. Not sure what to do with this. I have 3 paper bags full of "Banjo" buds that I never trimmed. I was too distracted by life to even care much about my outdoor grow this year. I look forward to next years outdoor grow and my indoor grow. It will be awesome.

Keef, music is good for the soul.

Have a really great day guys.

Would it be acceptable to mix coco 50-50 with soil and them amend the whole mess like I would if it was just soil? I need to up pot a bunch of clones and I have nowhere near enough soil. On top of that I have 16 little ones that are in 1 gallon pots waiting to go into flower but they have been in those 1 gallon pots for 8 weeks so you can guess how rootbound they are. Anyways suggestions are appreciated. I would dwc a bunch of this stuff but there is no way I could maintain that kinda setup driving back and forth like I do.

Amazon just delivered new timers and a 3rd mars sp250 light. Keef, if you are gonna buy new lights and not drop a thousand a light, you really need to check these things out. Compared to the greenies you been running these are Volvos. I spent years teaching soldering and electronic repairs and I can tell you these things are better then anything on the market at twice the price. I compare 'em to my 600w double-ended hps one on one for output and yield. I have a pretty good-sized stack of viparspectra and 2 closet case 140s that I am putting away, maybe for good

Good mornin ofc...burnin1, I processed about 3/4 lb of trim into bubble hash yesterday...I used a drill mounted paint mixing paddle to agitate...worked pretty good I thought...I have not tried the hash yet...
Today seems to be the start of cold...gonna be snow in the hills tonight...
Got about another load of stuff from my sons old house in storage...he has to work today so I’m hoping to have everything moved before he’s done...first I’m gonna roll up a pack of fatties to take along for the holiday...

I’m thinkin about a new grow space and considering a couple of those spider farmer lights...they seem like a pretty good bargain as well as nice lights...it’ll be a bit before I expand but mayhaps this spring...

Burnin1 -I vote bubble !-- U can always use the hash to make cannabutter !

Nick - That sounds like my new light !-- I paid attention when we talked about lights -- U right my lights are old --I'm buy me a whole new set !-- I got some transplanting to do too and like U I'm outta dirt !-- I need a few cuts off this new girl -- Looks like I'm have several plants unsexed plants I don't need - I'm in a hurry to get everything sexed and cloned -- I already got a girl from several varieties and still have unsexed plants from them too -- Not sure what to do with them ?-- It'll be a couple weeks before the colored grow is ready for sexing- then I'm done --

The sky is turning dark and it has gotten really cold outside. Here comes Winter. brrrr

Thanks for the feedback on the Canna products SA. I heard about them and read reviews online about them. It is awesome that you took the time to let me know about these products first hand.

Tornado watch !-- Nick I got some of the OL seed put up -- I got 3 of these triple lemon - Lemon Larry -x- Lemon Thai -x Oregon Lemon ?- is tgat right Nov ?-- -- See What it has to offer before climbing into the Oregon Lemon -- I got these triple lemon and looks like the 1st one to sex appears to be a girl -- Good looking plant too !-- Indica Heavy with big bones !-- I like what I see !
Gotta take a walk - Crackheads in the hood !--

Edit :-- I should get my fish hooks out -- Go crackhead fishing !-- Chase them thru a fish hook trap --they tend to hang around when U do that !-- I think it might be on account of the barbs on the hooks ?-- U ain't leaving fast that's for sure !

Yup that's it Keef! Triple Lemon works as Larry is lemon too. It sure is a lot to spit out any other way lol. Mine smells good! It's handled stress well too.
I went on there and shut the lights off. Zipped it up as best I could. I closed the gap in the zipper with a shirt. There's very little light coming in there. All of it comes from the intake. I might see if I got decent enough wood around to build a baffle box. But it's really not bad. Camera couldn't even pick up enough light from it.

Nov on my labels I got it marked as -- Lx3 -- I think I saw baby hairs this morning I'm check it again later !-- A lemon has eluded me for awhile !-- I got 3 chances at one this time but I think I hit pay dirt with #1 --
The only thing about total darkness is - U want ventilation and light comes with it sometimes -- They can or most can handle a little light leakage

Elton John -- Take me to the pilot

Afternoon Farmers....I read someplace that .5 foot candle of light 3 or 4 nights in a row is enough to mess with photo-period....that is just barely more than a full moon. Might keep in mind that extra LEO's will be out starting tomorrow for the Holiday...keep an eye out for those speed traps and road blocks...Ms Rose don't let them get ya again. I caught a few hours slack time...came in and raked leaves...the 21* morning had them all fall in 1 weeks time...made a pile big as a truck and burned them. I have roast beef with au jus...white rice...baby spinach wilted with a dusting of Parmesan and browned up in the oven... zesty pickle slices. B spinach kinda freaks you out....you dump it out and it looks like you will have to call neighbors to eat it all...cook it a few minutes and I am like...I paid $7.00 bucks for that?...its like 3 spoon fulls now.

Would it be acceptable to mix coco 50-50 with soil and them amend the whole mess like I would if it was just soil? I need to up pot a bunch of clones and I have nowhere near enough soil. On top of that I have 16 little ones that are in 1 gallon pots waiting to go into flower but they have been in those 1 gallon pots for 8 weeks so you can guess how rootbound they are. Anyways suggestions are appreciated. I would dwc a bunch of this stuff but there is no way I could maintain that kinda setup driving back and forth like I do.

Amazon just delivered new timers and a 3rd mars sp250 light. Keef, if you are gonna buy new lights and not drop a thousand a light, you really need to check these things out. Compared to the greenies you been running these are Volvos. I spent years teaching soldering and electronic repairs and I can tell you these things are better then anything on the market at twice the price. I compare 'em to my 600w double-ended hps one on one for output and yield. I have a pretty good-sized stack of viparspectra and 2 closet case 140s that I am putting away, maybe for good
I used to recycle my soil and I would add coco coir to it. I liked the Canna bio bizz. I also added worm casting and bat guano.
Oh, new job candidate was a no show, lol. Grey, cloudy, cold and starting to rain. Glad I'm home. Fresh cup of coffee and packed the pipe with ice cream cake

A quick check to do...I have a diamond
https://www.yahoo.com/news/the-simple-finger-trick-that-could-diagnose-lung-cancer-125258369.html

d3c3c880-1046-11ea-9dea-bcf4e2049ecf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back